OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

With PM Modi replacing Mahatma Gandhi on the calendar and diary of KVIC India, a lot of criticism and politicizing by opposition is going on. Your views on it
Today I read a statement of Umar Abdullah. He said that if he will come in power he will start old system in J&K, it is PM and President of J&K. If it will happen than...
homeschooling & PC ADDICT teens is sheltering them too much from the real world? Or does it keep them away from the horrors like drugs?
In Q n A section I clicked the tab "Most Popular".There appeared some questions.The first one was answered by 10, second one answered by 14, third one two,fourth one...
When you see a beggar, don't go by what he looks. The blind may be really with good sight, lame may be with strong...
Hello Friends, I got my fourth cheque From Boddunan of Rs 2194.64. This moeny from boddunan is very helpful to me. Thanks Boddunan Lohit Seth
Few of us know about world water day. It is celebrated on 22nd march, and importance of water, ways to conserve it is discussed on this day. It is celebrated world...
Sometime back i have read in the discussion forum that if a article is rejected it will be visible to only the author and not the other users. Yesterday when i was editing my...
How to Hide the drives(c:,d:,e:,...etc) in Ur Computer This is a great trick you can play on your friends. To disable the display of local or networked drives when you click...
Hi to all, this is Ram prasad a new member in the world of Boddunan. I have been an active member in another similar money earning site and one of my friend has referred into...
Would u like to share any of your childhood memories,some people have remarkable memories which cant be forgotten,do u have any
Bijaya Biswal is not a mere Ticket Examiner. He is an Artist too See this Artist Ticket examiner's amazing Art...
Next two days are festival day. Whole India, special North India will celebrate festival of color. Happy Holi to all boddunan friends.  
Although the south ladies have always been on top in hindi films right from the days of Vyjayantimala, Waheeda Rehman, Hema Malini and then Rekha , Jaya prada , Meenakshi...
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I received 25 bonus points today and knew that it is my birth day today!!!(I don't celebrate birthday and hence not aware of it). :woohoo:...
As an aftermath of the New Year horror at blore... the David Guetta Concert stands cancelled. The police seem to come out openly saying they can not provide the necessary...
Maverick, I just want to inform you that there is a publisher site called http://www.affinity.com/ This is a very good site and also I have seen that they show appropriate ads...
India is about to organize CWG 2010 in unorganized and flooded Delhi where people are suffering from dengue and other epidemics
If your password is too common- viz. computer, password, 123456, you need change this. Safety lies in unique...
The people of Goa rejected BJP by giving it only 13 out of 40 seats.This after being under BJP rule for five years. Now BJP with smaller parties is again providing BJP rule to...