OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Film industry has lost veteran actor Farooq Shekh. Our homage to the departed actor....
After a long time I visited Q n A section today.In all answers given HTML tags are displayed as such!So it is totally illegible.To make it good such technical problems should be...
Salman Khan has warned political parties that the should not use his dalogues for party propaganda....
Sometimes it happens most of them fall in love with their enemies,or enemies of your family,did something like this happen to any one,or you know any one
In forum discussion home page all of you might have noticed "1 new" or "4 new" in green colour inside a bracket, just above the topic title.If I open them and...
Hi all, For freshers its difficult to know about boddunan.Means we don,t know 1)we will get cash credits by posting polls? 2)If i am not eligible for revenue share this...
Vincent Van Gogh, the Greatest Dutch Painter remained poor and virtually unknown throughout his life .Now,. His work ' Peasant woman' is one of the most expensive paintings of...
Now a days people of all age groups using mobile phones most of the time, what do you feel is it affecting health or not and how? please share your views.
Siddhu joins Congress. I feel it as a clear opportunism in Politics. But with so many jumps in his political career, is this going to be his final call?? Can such person be...
discuss :J&K on brink of recoveryUnless India takes a fresh look at its Kashmir policy, has some introspection and stops treating Jammu and Kashmir
Yesterday I submitted an article about online jobs and invited readers to join that site.Fortunately I didn't send any private invitations.In that article itself I had told about...
Hi to all members here. I am new to this site and likes to introduced my self. My name is Shrihari Sawant. I am Post Graduate in Economics and M.B.A. in Marketing, having more...
Here is a funny chart that statistically attempt to predict the death and likely cause at a particular...
On 23 march 1931, Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged by Britishers in Lahore Jail. To give tribute to their sacrifice, 23 march is observed as Martyr's...
Use this trick at your own risks 1.Launch the Disk Cleanup utility by either: - "Start" >> "Programs" >> "Accessories" >>...
What is the goal of BODDUNAN AND ITS MEMBERS for the month of february?
Hello Webmaster, I would like to suggest few features for this website. 1. Have a Member Profile page that can be viewed by other users, which will display his/her articles...
Are you absolutely satisfied with your life as it is today,or would you like to alter it according to your heart"s desire?
Here is the list of Hollywood movies and their expected dates which will release in this new year. I am not sure about the dates, that's what I got from a friend. :whistle: I...
The fact that the word 'Bollywood'  has been added to Oxford Dictionary, is just one of the many interesting things that happened in Bollywood. Another interesting ...