OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello, i want make a logo for my website. i want to know that How i make a image transparent using photoshop? This is the logo.
Look this title. "Best Answerer of the Week contest Is Going To Start On Monday Next Week... 2 Days, 22 Hours ago" I think if the date of publishing the thread...
Now Priyanka Gandhi has come to the rescue of brother in UP elections. Will the part time politics yield some benefits for Congress?? She has come to campaign like earlier...
todays Daily Thought! Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same
A bride entered the marriage home in bullet bike rather than traditional decorated vehicle.  https://in.news.yahoo.com/boss-bride-enters-wedding-hall-120900895.html  
This man is not my favorite but I would never forget what he spoke in this...
Sholey is most popular movie of the last century. There are still many unknown facts about making of this grand movie. Just...
Hi everybody my name is Mala Jaiswar. I am from New Delhi but currently settled in Trivandrum, Kerala. My husband is working here. I am a gold level member on which is another...
Does worrying benefit any one ? Why do people worry ?
Hi, i am a new member of this site. My self Biswajit & i from Tripura. I want to improve my standard with this site. So, i need to help of my cinior member of this site....
Hi all, In forums i am seeing Karma,What is this? How this number will come,who will assign this number?
Here is a Great Collection of Fables useful for both elders and children. These Moral stories cover, lesson Plans, Comments, uggesti0ns and   Morals. These fables will...
I am using an old pc. It has 512MB RAM. When i use google chrome with just 2 tabs, it takes huge memory. I seen it in the processes tab of task manager. Nearly google chrome...
Is it not shocking?? Somebody has to apologize for no mistake of...
Today I read news in newspaper about congress leader Shatru Ghan Sinha. He is candidate of congress from Patna. His wife is candidate of SP from Lukhnow. Sinha is supporting his...
Where do you go to get away? Having a new baby in our house is exhausting and I dont get a lot of time for myself. So when my boyfriend takes over baby duty, I run...
Hello. Could you confirm if this is the correct method of submitting a web link so that i can avoid mistakes.Please check this site to see the...
What is Broadband? Broadband is another communication technique in which large amount of data for example audio and video, is transmitted over long distances simultaneously....
Here are some actresses who are in Bollywood but really of foreign origin.  They could be characterized as 'imported...
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/gujarat-assembly-passes-bill-that-punishes-cow-slaughter-with-7-years-jail-term/article17749696.ece?homepage=true Just came...