OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I have a broadband dataone BSNL connection at Agra. For several days, I am unable to connect. Whenever I try the message error 678 appears I have complained on phone no. 1967....
Do parents love all their children equally ? Many complaint that their parents love their siblings more
Boddunan may consider to award points also alongwith each cash awards. It would be better if some points also could be awarded to the cash award winners.
What is wrong with "Games Section" Whenever I try to open it, it gives me an error as.. [quote]Crazy Coins Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery()...
I have submitted web links in some websites. In some sites the link appears like this- http://www.boddu... and the remaining part is not visible. But,it is a click able link...
Sudarshan Patnaik, a Sand Sculptor from Orissa, is a Self made Sand Sculptor, who carved a niche for Himself in the realm of Sand Sculpring Here are some amazing works of...
there are many websites available on the internet like PTC (pay per click) ,PTR (Pay to read) but they are all not legit many websites are scam and making fool the...
Sorry but I saw no alternative but to block this spammer. He is an old member of this site but the way he was accumulating points here was not fair. Do you think I did right or...
Raees the much waited movie release of King Khan was in controversy for glorifying a terrorists life and for the Pakistani female lead opposite Shahrukh. Now this tragedy in the...
As India awaits the Ayodhya verdict, many are wondering if this will be the end of the dispute
I am Kovid from Tirupathi. I need some information about this scite. :)
Mahatma Gandhi was killed soon after independence. Why was he killed? There are many views on this- not official but spread by word of mouth from generation to generation....
It is difficult to say when you cause offense to religion. Obviously, Salman Khan could also not. Depiction of religious concept of paradise and hell landed him in trouble....
In the results of recent elections in our country, the opposition parties are badly defeated by BJP. The opposition leaders are now putting questions on election commission and...
Do you love late night parties ? Do you enjoy late night parties ?
Hi sir, Wish you a Happy new year sir,I am new to boddunan.From 4 days i am seeing this message "Your IP address has been blocked" when i am trying to comment any...
What is the meaning of the name Boddunan. I had this question since joining. I forgot to ask here. If any one knows this, please post your answer.
My doubt may sound silly but it is said that top 50 active members would share the 25% revenue, but what if there are say 40 active members only? Will the amount be distributed...
The one, who helped Nanny in the kitchen...the one who rolled Rotis in Gurudwara, the one who earned the Inter national fame of ' Master Chef' is one and the same...  Vikas...
How can i know my future with my birth date? any sites. i want to know abt my studies.?