OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Today at most time, when I open a discussion in forum I received a window with "/forums/5-the-lounge/58716-qcompondedq-word-game.html?limit=15&start=120...
  Are the courts for hearing real life cases or the cases pertaining to epic figures. Strangely, a case against Rama, Ayodhya mythological king has been filed in a court...
I was posting comments in forum in evening we had 4997 member and after 2-3 minute I saw that we have a new member joined and total member has become 4998. Have you experienced...
I tried to use the new logout button on the right side corner of the home page. It seems it does not work. Has any body succeeded?
The terrorist activism going on in Kashmir really need a necessary action to stop it.
please tell me how to earn by my weblink please tell me
Hi All, Just would like to share with you a site with easy-to-learn video turorials on ms office and web designing packages among others.. www.teach-ict.net Hope you too like...
Hello Friends, Iam suffering from viral fever for the past few days and could not login.Still iam not completely recovered and will be out of boddunan for few more days.Hope to...
Do u believe that nothing can bring you peace but yourself
From when is the New points system and the limitation on number of polls is adapted? Is it from this month itself or from November 1st?
Maveerick didn't announce the result of previous GD as he told that that results of previous GD will be announce with the New GD. And i didn't get 50 50 50 poins of three GD's...
Digital painting is an Art form, in which Traditional Painting techniques such as , Water color, Oils etc are applied by means of a Computer. Here are a few spellbinding ...
Now UN declare Masood Azhat as Global Terrorists. India is demanding it for many years. It is diplomatic victory of India. Do you  thinking that it will be proved help full...
Taslima Nasreen seems to be perpetually caught up in some controversy or the other, mainly with the Islamic fundamentalist groups who keep saying that she should be killed. I....
I am Harsha. I am from Tirupathi. I will give you a tough competition on Boddunan. B)
Today something is going on wrong in Boddunan.When I went to My Account -> Statistics to look the points earned to day I saw that I had earned 21130 points (Last week it was...
ever heard temple of Bitch. See...
vishnu2unni is our 4999 member in boddunan. I am anxiously waiting for our 5000 members name
Canadian adult film star, Sunny Leone, is a famous adult star, and within a short span of time, she established her own space in Hindi cinema industry. Comedy nights with Kapil...
Wastewater is a big problem everyone deals with. There are certain measures taken up to handle it. My question here is, Are the measures against wastewater actually making a...