OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

i think there is no jumble word contest on past five days... is it jumble word contest comes to an end??
What is there in a name. There is nothing offending in the movie Ram Leela except the name. The title 'Ram Leela' will bring to your mind Ram Leela played in every nook and...
after passing is it easy to get job for every person. Is it possible then how it is possible :huh:
I am very happy to see that many aged long running repeated games are locked.Thanks to moderator for fulfilling a long wished suggestion.
We all know about the importance of Water. Without food one can stay for some time, but not even an hour without water. Eye opening facts about...
Hi I want to check only top authors articles is there any simple way Like top 10 authors etc Sri
CPI general secretary Sita Ram Yechury said that Hindu was violent and also said Hidndu holy book Ramayana and Mahabharat filled with violent instance. Once again he harted...
Almost all political parties question the AIADMK for their decision to make Sasikala the party chief and now possibly the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu. Congress has been very...
Is big battery more efficient?  Is it dangerous to talk while phone battery is charged? Is charging whole night dangerous? These and some other myths about smart phones are...
what is the use of core application (My application)Menu and Setting,Privacy and Remove options?
Hai Friends, Let us share the variety of illusions here. Here is one... :)
Packers and There are many professional packers and movers companies in Bangalore to choose from. People often get confused which one is the best for their move. Choosing the one...
Who would you prefer to marry ? 1. Beauty with brains 2. Beauty with money and no brains 3. No beauty with more money
I found an interesting link related to Lord Ganesh. You can buy beautiful Ganesha statues as well read about legends, folklore and symbolism associated with the beloved...
This weeks GD must have started by now. But it hasn't. when will it be started?
Geeta Dutt was a beautiful lady with a sensational voice . She was born today iin the year 1930....She was born in Faridpur a place which is now in Bangladesh and was one of the...
Mahabharata, set during the Vedic age is considered to be the authority in  matters of State,Government,polity and Philosophy. Though the Grand Epic was written centuries...
With the manifold increase in online orders due to increase in discounts & offers in various apps like Zomato, Uber Eats, Foodpanda, etc. Is it good to eat outside food or is...
Just joined. My name is Rambabu. I;m an Advertising man. I do copywriting in English and Telugu. I design my own Ads. I'm both a conventional Artist and a Digital Artist. I love...
India has been crying hoarse about the impact of terrorism that has created havoc in Kashmir and within the country , now other countries too seem to realize it although we still...