OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

There is a proverb and a popular saying Like father like son or like mother like daughter...That seems to be true of these following father-son duo from the star crowd both...
Hi Friends, Here is my picture with Boddunan T-shirt: -Atul B
Hi, I've one live article and my cash credit says 3.00. Does that mean I'll get Rs.3 for the article? How is this determined? Pls explain. Regards, Anuradha Ramkumar
HC asked the state government to clarify whether poker is a game of skill or gambling. 
Why do angels have wings ? though they look like human beings ?
tell me pharmacist jobs in andhra pradesh in government sector
Hello Friends.. Its been almost a month when I joined this site as a moderator.. I was a usual member but Maverick Sir had made me unusual. I did my work with full...
Amitabh, Jaya, Mithun, SRK, Kamal Hassan on one stage in filmfare at Kolkata.
Ingredients: Sweet Potato 1 large Grated Jaggery 1 cup Pure Ghee 1 tsp Cashews 4 Raisins 4 Method of preparation: Wash, peel, remove ends and grate the sweet...
Can u please tell me which features overtakes the other language?
A number of discussions to increase online users have read here.I have a suggestion. Introduce some daily spot contests like some mathematical puzzle or word game or something...
Gathering information about people, stamp collection or Coin collection are  some of the Hobbies. But gathering rare  information about Indian Railways is the Hobby of...
Tomorrow is Akshaya Tritiya. It is also called Akti and Akha Teej. Here in Rajasthan we called it Akhateej. It is an important festival and Hindus and Jain. It is also birth day...
hi, Do you think that all the website shown in Google ads are genuine.I ask this question because there are so many ads like work from home and all.There are many people who...
After waiting for decades for a road to be constructed , ladies from Daang village in Uttarakhand have decided to build a road by themselves taking care not to cut trees and also...
I joined the Site Yesterday. I didnt know about this site much. I wanted to know the site is paying or not. :) :) :) :dry:
Union minister Menka Gandhi said that embryos should examine mandatory. Some are favor it some oppose...
The ICJ(International court of Justice)  late on Tuesday night ordered a stay on the hanging of Jhadav, sentenced to death by a Pakistani military court on charges of...
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum ,Really enjoying being here.. Hope i will stay here for a long time
Do you agree nature is God's gift to man