OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Mariyappan, a differently abled over came his Handicap and won the Laurels in...
Hi everyone, after 2 years I think am posting a forum. So don't know present status of Boddunan. I mean whether they except articles now or not. Earlier there was a rule, for a...
Musafir to Jayega Kahan Dum laleyGhari yeh chaiyan payega Kahan :) today is 101 birthday of S.D. Burman aka Burman Da. Burman Da is king of melody. he also sung some songs....
Army has taken a tough stand. Army chief firmly stated that supporters of anti-national activities and separatists will be dealt strictly in the valley. Now all the political...
Is it right spending 31 crore on main 26/11 terrorist Kasab ? Guess how much India is spending on keeping the sole surviving 26/11 Pakistani terrorist alive and healthy in...
Hi! This is Aditi. I'm completely new here n feeling a lil lost. Wud be great to make new frnds. Hey had a q -hw long does it take for an article to get reviewd? Any place whr...
In a market economy, should all citizens not be treated at par?  Allowing only very high income group to stock 100 bottles of liqueur of high price only on payment of...
Please let me know why one of my best article was not rewarded any point or any cash credits. The link to the above mentioned article is below:...
Most people from us don't know about the radiations emitted by cell phone, and their cause on our body. Mobile companies invest huge amount to show surveys which say that there...
hi i have a suggestion to make which i believe will prevent duplicate poll. When we make a new poll,there should be a button called-"check for similar polls".So after...
What are dreams? Do they have any messages ?
Ingredients:1/4 kg paneer, cut into 1″ pieces (as shown in the image above) 6-7 tbsps spring onion whites 3-4 tbsps spring onion greens 1 tbsp chopped garlic 1 tbsp chopped...
can you please tell me what is SandBox and why we are using it ?
Crossing 5000 is a great achievement.In order to make it a memorable one can you introduce some reward to the referal and the member ? Additional Points like 500 to referal and...
You will be amazed to see these Pictures of India, before...
Hii! Being a new comer to Boddunan, I am yet to understand the features and the activities here. Hoping to become one active member here. Welcome to all other entrants. I enjoy...
:) Hi Friends..how are you? Today i opened boddunan after a long time.
Kudos to our Scientists. They   made a Missile that is capable of destroying an enemy Missile high in the...
Please provide keywords and Meta tags in the box provided at the bottom. Clear all space at top or bottom and the best suggestion is you should read the posting guideline...
hi friends, i have heard so much about ebay.But i don't know how to use it or How to bid, or buy.Is it easy?Can we purchase at a reduced price? If you have used ebay or...