OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Dear Boddunan Members Mission 99+ : Invite visitor’s traffic to Boddunan Please copy the following message and send to some Boddunan Members who are not usually spotted on...
It is crazy as to how two members have between themselves generated 2000+ points in just two days. If they have earned five points for each post then they have submitted...
Hi, my name is Dipti, I am from Nagpur, Maharashtra. I am a new member
When we browse articles in a category, there is a default order.I don't know how it is done, but i think it would be better if the default order is based on cash and points...
can anyone tell me what Google expects to approve a blog for adsense
What happened to the Logo design results?
Today is the birth day of one of the most popular and loved actors of all times Dev Anand. He was unique in his own way and was dashing, debonaire besides being very handsome,...
Whiskey and Chicken as Naivedya in this village of...
It seems like a never ending saga because after making his announcement about resigning which left all the sycophants stunned , and now after 5 days , Rahul remains stubbornly...
See how the leftists who are in cahoots with the antinationals behave and then blame it on ABVP and other similar organisations! Totally sick and...
Can you describe yourself in three words?
I request to introduce quiz contest on bodunan. Questions should be answered in a particular time such as ten seconds for each question thereby we can prevent searching in the...
Allowing women equal opportunity in matters like entering temple or Durgah is a matter in the domain of religious practice. Is this women empowerment?...
A repartee is according to dictionary, the practice or faculty of making witty retorts or wit in quick reply. Once Bernard Shaw, one of the greatest playwrights sent a message...
This has been 6 months since i join Boddunan. :woohoo: :woohoo: To say the truth, i was active only for first week when i joined this site after that because of my project...
Please check awards of first sept Daily forum activator award my name is not there. so please correct it.
Does Data Structure should be needed to study for the computer Science student ?
Do you believe in palmistry? What do the lines in our hands indicate?
According to research moderate drinking is considered to increase life span.see the link for details.. :) :)...
dear, I have 86 referal friends joined in Boddunan. But only the arning of 72 members are updated in my page till today. What is wrong with it ?