OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Almost everyday rallies and killings of RSS and BJP workers is what CPI govt in Kerala has achieved so far during its infamous rule. Communist parties are known for their...
Woman is like blue tooth , You are next to her, she stays connected, you go away, she finds new device Man is like wi-fi, many devices can connect to him at a time
Personal is personal- property or law!   How can public authority interfere with something that is entirely personal. So is personal law of a community. Muslim personal law...
Hello Friends what do u think how much revenue share will be generate this december for boddunan ? And tell me one thing if we get revenue share in this month after qualify the...
Sony entertainment television has introduced, “Indian Idol Junior “ this year. And the first winner was Anjana Padmanabhan, a 10 year old girl from Bengaluru. I’m an ardent fan...
It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value... We publish below a description of...
People visit in Sirdi in Lacs daily . Do you think its good or its only being profession day by day?
I came across this interesting poem by Ruskin Bond. Read and enjoy “Do you believe in ghosts?” Asked the passenger On platform number three. ‘I am a rational man,’...
Hi, My referral posted his first article. It earned cash credits also. But i am not awarded. What is the reason for it?
Drashti Dhami has won the sixth season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. Drashti Dhami is a 28-year old actress from Mumbai and is well-known for her role in Madhubala. EDITED
no intention behind this thread. I just want to clear my doubt. Yesterday there was many active participants in forum including deepti,kalyani,me,sudha and abid. But none of them...
These Quotes of Jalaluddin Muhammad Rumi, popularly known as Rumi  can influence one's life. " You are not a Drop in the Ocean. You are the entire Ocean in a Drop." For...
Today, few people have been arrested in West Bengal because they were chanting "Jai Shri Ram" slogans. It is the most shameful conduct by Mamta Government. What is she trying to...
CEO
I am an ordinary person trying to do some extra-ordinary things. I am not the CEO of any company, I am leading a life of my own. There is decision making, planning, profit/...
'Or' is a simple english word that normally means choosing from one or more alternatives- viz. 'english mdium or Hindi medium' , 'son or daughter' and so on. But there...
By now we all know about the murder of Srinivas Kuchibotla an India techie working and living in the US. It was a typical hate crime where the murderer Adam Purington thought...
Hindu religion is wide spread.  This is major religion in India, Nepal and some other countries. Here are some facts about this...
The following article was submitted by me... http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/51-General%20Reference/5125-saarang-the-fest-of-iit-madras.html today when i looked the...
I am a newbie for learning web designing. Suggest me some good sites for learning web designing..
Its with pleasure to announce that I received my very frist payment from Boddunan yesterday! :) :) :) Although I have a doubt that needs clearing up, Rs. 50 has been...