OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

After quite a few mergers and some companies shutting their shop due to Jio, which connection do you prefer now among Jio, Airtel, Vodafone or BSNL and why?
The exit polls indicated it. From morning we are glued to TV. Is it the rise of BJP in UP?? What are your views on BJP coming in power in UP??
Hi in forum under this post "Boddunan Revenue Sharing - December 09 Eligible" they declared 21memebers as eligible members.But in Awards and winner list its displaying...
There is one article of mine, which was rejected. The reason for that given by you is, " The article is not fit for publication; its just kind of simple instruction." I...
Some of the moderators and editors were absent for a long.Still they are getting T-shirts before active members who were made this site to this level.Is it justice?
Boddunan Support Team, The points system has changed by you. Please update the information. "Point system on...
Is there any possibility to dream whatever i want?
Here are some common English mistakes an Indian makes. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11059]} http://www.shoutmeloud.com/common-english-mistakes-indian-makes.html
This waht Prakash Jha the film maker had to say...his new film Satyagrah is apparently based on political situation in the country and his own feeling is that we need to take...
HI.. FRIENDS IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS IN WRITING EXAMS JUST SEND ME A BUZZ :P :P
* Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher). * Don't eat fruits...
Yesterday, one of the moderators on this forum was involved in a debate with me in which he was getting thrashed badly.  Realizing that he was failing miserably...
Hello everybody :) ,I am new to this site, have just joined here on the recommendations of a friend.I am from Mangalore and have been writing articles online since 2007.Things...
Dear friends, A milk man gets total 20 liters of milk daily from his 20 milk giving animals. Among those animals few are cows, few are buffallows and few are sheeps. Each cow...
Quite often the toughest task in writing an article is writing it's first sentence, at least for me. Because no matter how much I review and edit the first sentence always lacks...
I created communit on orkut please join for communication and sending common message to all. http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=94941496
I'm recently download Video Download Studio. This tool helps me download youtube video to my computer. Now, I have problem to convert a video for my cell phone. Which is...
Today i.e. 11th January 2010, I find that the old format has been reintroduced whereas on last day there was new format. Secondly, I had posted two new threads- one in English...
Don't miss these Hidden Mountain getaways, lakes, haunted forts and many...
Today, on 5th June, is world environment day. It is our collective responsibility between Govt. and citizens and as son of mother earth to not harm the nature and protect the...