OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Shaam Bhi Udas Hogi Raat Bhi Udas Hogi Kafan Me Lipti Meri Laash Hogi Ae Dafna Ke Janewalon Unse Keh Do Qabar Me Bhi Unki Tasvir Mere Saath Hogi……. ................By rahul
Hi Friends, Adobe Devsummit conference on November 2009 Place :Chennai Date :24th November 2009 Time :08:30 am to 05:00 pm Venue :Taj Coramandel,Chennai Place...
How to edit the submitted polls. There is no option to edit it. If we want to add few options then how to do it?
I joined long back here but somehow could not contribute much. So, I am not aware of article section. Whatever I had posted, it is only in Forum section. Now, I would like to...
Hai friends, Just now I got a courier from Boddunan and was surprised to see my T-Shirt... :) Thanks Boddunan Team.... It came to me soo early :)
I have been here for almost a day, well soon it would be a day I guess. I have done a few things around here. I am on different writing sites where the articles are either...
" With Dedication, Determination and Devotion every thing under the Sun can be achieved ,there is nothing that can't be achieved " Devendra Jhajaria 's winning  a Gold...
Read the article and be surprised to see the words that were either coined by the great writer or were made popular!...
Match Prediction is something from which we can get the idea of many things before the Cricket match starts. We can easily get who will win today cricket match on the internet as...
Members, I need some help. In my college we are gonna conduct a SURPRISE EVENT for a function, where students from various colleges will participate. What I need is a...
Vizag is my own city, where I live. It is heartening to see, it finds a place in Happiness index according to UK- India joint Network on Sustainable cities has chosen,...
Reservations for jobs and education is perpetuated for ever by the politicians. The sad part is they are based on caste, which is the anchor around the neck of the Indian state....
Please open a separate and independent feature for English! It is essentially required that a separate section for english should be introduced for giving importance to the...
When is it bad luck to have a black cat follow you ?
I hope u guys have seen reacently released movie madras cafe. I think it got banned in some states. Is LTTE really bad ? Or they are fighting for right cause ? And Rajeev Gandhi...
AAMLA is capable of curing many diseases and ailments alone if it is taken in the right combination. AAMLA is one of the essential ingredients of 'TRIPHLA' churna (powder). This...
General Taxi market is covering by Cab service . Is it good or bad? Like in Mumbai people happy to book OLA ,Uber etc and feel safe but General Taxi and Auto market is decreasing...
i am complete diploma in pharmacy and i am do work in health clinic in angrau, bapatla on contract basis , i am search permanent govt.job, any information please send my email...
Dear friends, Let me know the amount, when 1-1/2, 5-1/4 and 8-1/3 are added together. This is just for an excersice to your mind. Sridhar Kesireddy
Ark is nothing but fresh distilled herbs. When herbs are boiled, the steam is collected, cooled and liquefied.In short the benefits of Ayurvedic potions. Such  herbs have a...