OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

At death anniversary of Afzal Guru some students of JLN rain anti India slogans. They organize program with permission of University admt. GS of CPI Sita ram favored...
3 or 4 days have passed since I post my first article. But still in pending status. Will it take more time? I am very much excited to know the feedback of my first written 5 or...
Hi Friends Obtain Birth Certificate http://www.india.gov.in/howdo/howdoi.php?service=1 Obtain Caste...
Why people fall in love easily?
Their are 5 simple Funda 1. Daily in the morning rise early and before doing brush take 4 Glasses of Normal water. Than you brush and go for morning walk. 2. Come and take...
What do you know about jyotish ?
Kashmir is on the boil. Sadly the PDP-BJP government has allowed things to slide with the result that the valley is on fire and daily attacks are taking place on security forces...
A lot of countries are suffered from the owner killing matter.. Every Year Near About 5000 Womens are getting killed for owner killing. In Turkey One girl killed because...
Grumpy wizards make toxic brew for the evil Queen and Jack. What is the meaning of this sentence?
It seems to be very simple question and answer might be a rounded one but we often see now a day that people are not marring just because they want to earn lots of money whether...
I felt compelled to write this post after i got to experience a heart breaking incident involving one of my relatives. The lady is 83 years old, a widow living in the ancestral...
I am very happy to say, after 1 week of joining, I got my first promotion to become Senior Boarder. :) Today, Actually double dose for me.
It is unbelievable that the EVMs could be so programmed as to register vote to a particular party instead of the actual candidate voted. If this is true, needless to say this is...
13 categories on forum are excessive! Under the feature forum 13 number of categories are excessively more than required. some o the categories are rarely touches by the...
Hello Everybody. Is there any change in minimum payment limit from jan 2010 ? Is yes then how much ? It should not be more than 1500 as per my view. What do you think all?
Moderator Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51, This is to notify you that I have submitted, a rejected article for re-verification, after modifications; instructed by you, in...
Chand ki chandani khoobsurat hoti hai........... chup - chup kar phir vo kyon roti hai.......... phuchane par kahti hai yeh aansu nahi moti hai... tere aur mere...
Milk is one of the oldest health drink used by man. Milk from cow and buffalo are widely available for consumption. 200-250 ml milk a day is recommended by many dieticians and...
how to send common message to all of my referals?
what is the karma.....can any one explain about karma points....and tell the usefully for the karma.....by this karma point we r having any benefit??? :)...