OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello Marverick, After the intoduction of revenue sharing, everybody likes to get that amount ( includes me also ) and involved in various activities here to reach the magic...
The situation in the valley is red hot. For the first time in 72 years, the government has curtailed the Amarnath Yatra and asked tourists to cut short stay and leave, This shows...
Many old films with a suspense theme had melodies picturised on ghosts or ladies pretending to be ghosts.They were all melodious and we remember them to this day...The trend has...
HELLO FRIENDS. I MADE A PIC FOR BODDUNAN WEBSITE.. I HOPE EVERYONE WILL LUV THIS... I GIVE MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS... You can see this pic clearly by clicking on it.
Pakistan, is a bad neighbor and unreliable. Kulbhushan Jadhav  an Indian Naval officer was arrested and charged with espionage and sabotage and was sentenced to death by...
Some men have fantasy about women sexually eyeing on them. How this...
Hi A Ration Card is a document issued under an order or authority of the State Government http://www.india.gov.in/howdo/howdoi.php?service=7 Regards Vignesh
Well, what's your idea of an offbeat profession? My personal list includes - RJ, wine taster, blogger, sports analyst, etc. What's yours?
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
Take one teaspoon of honey and half a teaspoon of cinnamon mix well and keep inthe fridge for a night use it the next day and wash after 15 mins...removes pimples really fast...
Can anyone list out products prices before and after GST in India? I am interested for Home products and Two wheeler. I am getting information from google search but not exact...
Hello friends, do you know Reserve Bank Of India provide a big promotion to Rs 10 Coin. But it didn't get so much popularity till now after one year of its manufacturing...
If i am not eligible for revenue sharing program in this month,then my points of this month will be considered for next month?
What does OK mean? is it an endorsement, is it in a positive sense or in a negative sense? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: OK
Raghu Rai, is an Indian Photographer and  a photo Journalist. Most of his Photographs have become world famous. Here is a collection of this great...
Many of our films have some moments that are not actually meant to be funny but turn out to be funnier than the actual supposedly funny scenes...like for example in many films ,...
It is news in news paper that India government make law to ban trading of cryptocurrency. After this rule buying, selling and person who keep cryptocurrency will be punished. We...
One point for visiting Boddunan appears to be less! It should be much-more for attracting and motivating the members for essentially opening the site as soon as thy switch on...
It is more than 6 years since Syrian civil war began and the kind suffering the common people have gone through is unimaginable. Over 7 lakh people have been killed so far and...