OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

guys now you can disable the error reporting appears every time when program crashes...here;s the trick.. Open Control Panel Click on Preformance and Maintenance. Click on...
Day by day most of articles type site rank is being down ,Reason ? Page views decreasing as well as earnings are also being down. I think google has put some new algorithm on...
I wants editor to check and correct mistake in my articles. I will send him articles after checking with grammar and spelling checker. In this I can improve my English writing...
Hi friends, I am a newcomer and i wish to join your group. As a fresher, I have many doubts about article posting, no. of articles that can be submitted every day (in general...
Hello, Is it possible to search for a particular word in the polls? For eg. I want see the list of polls which contain the word "India"?
minimum payment is Rs.2000
My dear Friends, Everyone deserves a token of appreciation for their work done on Boddunan.com This thread is one such way of showing gratitude to the members who,with...
Australian Cricket Team before 3 years were a team which was dominating the cricketing field. But now a days they are not up to their reputation. They have lost to India 0-4 in...
Today When I was reading book on King of Jodhpur, Maharaja Umed Singh. I read there about this great inventor of India. Mr. P.L. Mistry. He was born in 1914 and living in small...
Few days back it was all Chennai in the news for water scarcity and now the news is flowing about the floods in various parts of our country like Kerela, Mumbai Etc. Where on one...
BJP wins 5 out of 10 Assembly seats in by-elections. http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/by-election-results-for-8-states-today-bjp-leads-in-delhi-seat-10-facts-1680743  
Dear friends, I asked my colleague to tell her password to login into her system, when she was on leave. She did not revealed her password, but gave some clues and asked me to...
Suicide by farmers is a very sad state of affairs. The govt. need to see that such conditions are created that farmers are not subjected to such circumstances where they are...
I just say that religion is nothing but belief and there is proof for that in the names of festivals.. In Hindu festivals one festival has muslim belief name and two muslim...
Just a plain question. I am not asking, as to why Cricket get its undeserved attention, all I want to ask is, why does'nt any other sport get its due attention. Why are we so...
If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
Do you feel you are doing best for you as well as for our country? Like we are doing job that it for living our life but do you think we also need to contribute for our country...
Which is the best English proof-reading freeware for grammar and punctuation correction?
Hi Everyone.. i am Naiya and I am from Ahmedabad - Gujarat.I am new member to this Boddunan i hope i can get any suggestions or help from you people when needed.
Yoga can be an effective preventive tool in fighting stress, but also facilitate in treating anxiety