OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

In future we will another monkey with Gandhiji Three monkeys. It is saying about dont rape. Nice words found in FB. "The Best Lines ever said by a...
That's what Banwari Lal Singhal, A BJP legislator in Rajasthan opines.In the present scenario of growing atrocities on women, the legislator suggests either Salwar Kameez or...
We call her Mother India. A survey conducted by 'Thomson Reuters Trust' reveals that India is at par with Afghanistan, Congo and Somalia as one of the world's most dangerous...
The recent horrendous events in the national capital have once again highlighted the complete absence of a leader who could feel the pulse of the nation and exercise his or her...
Happy new year 2013 to all. What is your new year resolution?
Delhi might be having good educational and job opportunities, But when it comes to safety, all say in unison “ No New Delhi” especially Parents
I used to do checking my emails frequently. What about you.
A new video uploaded on you tube about boddunan... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeHHbMRNxOU
There are many things available in nature to cure diabeties. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/natural-remedies-for-diabetes-slideshow/
Many has IQ it has not tested before but according to IQ here are some people who come...
When you lost your wallet know this things to save your money. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/lost-your-wallet-here-s-what-you-do-slideshow/
It's a bit lengthy, really sorry. yet I felt, it's worth sharing. A few points told are really nice. ”THROUGH A RAPIST’S EYES” (PLS TAKE TIME TO READ THIS. it may save a...
A society which patronizes lawlessness by no other than the institutions which are meant to do otherwise is doomed to die a death most dreadful! Take a hard look at the...
The sequence of events of the last few days has led to establishment of fast-track courts but what about quality of justice? The bane of this country is judicial sloth...
What is the position of Indian women in India compared to the other nations according to you
How do you balance between professionalism and family ? Are you able to do it both ?
This days we don't find joint families more like before. According to you is joint family a blessing in disguise ? My answer would be yes it is a blessing in disguise, what is...
India already lost second ODI and series too with that. Well, Dhoni can play all kind of game. He can bat with aggression when needed and also play defensive as per situation....
Equality or Justice? Sounds true to me. But is it apply for all situations? :huh: {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9560]}
That's what RSS supremo Mohanrao Bhagwat opines. He further adds, " rapes and gang rapes, is a phenomenon restricted to urban India. And went on to say that such 'things'...