OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Was the doubt raised by the WALL of Indian Cricket after seeing the meek surrender of Indian Cricket team in...
As everyone is aware, Super Star Rajinikanth is going to celebrate his birthday tomorrow, a unique day 12/12/12. Rajinikanth (born 12 December 1950 as Shivaji Rao Gaikwad) is an...
1 Mosquito coil = 100 Cigarettes. The smoke emitted from a coil is 100 times stronger than the cigarette, Regular use of Mosquito coil may lead to various lung infections &...
Yesterday I went to Ayurveda Doctor he tested my B.P and heart beat told me that my heart beat was 53 as it must be 85. So he had given medicines to decrease my weight as it is...
Yes you guessed right. Rajini is the Phenomenon. A darling of the masses. He gives them what they want. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9489]} Painted in Photoshop
Social networks can lower your self-control, leading to overeating and overspending, a new study...
5-year-old girl dies after consuming expired noodles. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/srinagar-5yearold-girl-dies-after-consuming-expired-noodles/310294-3-245.html
With this thread we can share some unique and interesting sites with all of us. Starting with one interesting one. This site is for our lazy friends who are even lazy for...
When you log onto your yahoo messenger account there is a message on it 'some messenger features will be disabled after 14/12/2012'. When you click on this message a page opens...
Sunil Gavaskar opines so. He further added, "After the success of 2011 World Cup, the attitude of some of the players became too casual. They started behaving as if the...
This thread has been created with the intention of posting quotes on 'Motivation'. I woud appreciate you if you could post some quotes on this. I will try to post a quote every...
B) Mode CM of Gujral claims that government of India is preparing for transfer of sir creek are of Gujrat to Pakistan. Is it possible?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9524]}
What do you do to celebrate new year eve? different people do different things. Some go to discos and pubs. Others organize get togethers at home and invite friends and...
The Indian women's team defeated Malaysia 72-12 to win final of the kabaddi World Cup in Ludhiana on...
Getting lift in a private bus (school bus) proved costly to a man and his girl friend. The girl was gang raped and the man assaulted. It is never advisable to ask for lift....
B) CM of Delhi said that Rs. 600 is enough for a family of five members for a month. I think she is joking. Indeed expenses of these VIP on drinking water, they don't like to...
What is facebook acccording to you ? I still don't understand what people do on it, and every one keep asking are you on facebook, as if it is very big thing, its become like...
How to make kids snack healthfully http://in.news.yahoo.com/kids-snack-healthfully-103159300.html
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Dear Family, I donot know if this is the right place to keep this question but since many of you are married, i know you guys will help me...