OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9643]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9644]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9645]}
This time it’s the turn of another erudite political leader Shivanand Tiwari to come up with a reason for Rapes and murders. He says "Item songs in today's films are...
“Yes”, says Dr Brewer to the Daily Telegraph. He added, “The clothes and colours we wear have a real impact on the way we feel. The colour red is associated with confidence and...
I was watching the highlights of the yesterday's match between India and England on YouTube. I saw that there were different versions of highlights. Some were of 14 minutes, some...
I would like to know how to refer friends to boddunan.com?? where is the referal link?
Once i submit a article , how long it will take to get paid. I mean to declare the amount for that article
I have a little confusion. What i am supposed to type in key word area? What is the purpose and relevance of that in an article?
I have noticed few photos on facebook, asking for likes. I mean they put some emotional photos or some heroes photo.. and then mentioned statement like.. 1 like equals to 1...
If my article is rejected because Copy from MS Word.Would my journey to BBL- 5 is the end.
in some profiles i came to see like Junior Boarder Diamond Mate Emperor Platinum Mate what is this?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9688]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9702]}
Friends i feel we should be thankful to admin as he is making us aware of many things by conducting the contests. First he conducted on festivals, so we understood some hidden...
Forums here are really engaing. I didn't even notice when I crossed the 100-mark. My last post was 114th. I must say it is very addictive. I really wish to thank the members and...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9706]}
If there are options before you - a well-known school of international reputation, but parents prefer this school only because of its past reputation and the school is losing the...
Two things help Success in LIFE The way you MANAGE when you have nothing. The way you BEHAVE when you have everything.
Lee Jae Ku, a taekwondo master from South Korea, came to the City more than 16 years back. Since then, his entire life has come to revolve around Bangalore. Lee lives with his...