OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A case of rape of the most beastly kind, not according to me but by accounts of doctors with decades of experience who were benumbed by its sheer brutality, has awakened India to...
What's the correlation between wages and hypertension? Workers earning low salaries especially strong among women and persons between the ages of 25 to 44 according...
Some persons are serious in love, while others simply neglect it. Some deeply express their feelings in a simple language of love while some others never express it. You belong...
Last week we took a BSNL connection. Though its purpose was solely for net I feel nice whenever phone rings....a nostalgic feeling. It may be because I am hearing its ring after...
They say women should stay inside after 6 PM Why not they make rules strict so that women can go out freely and goons should stay inside -fearing for the risk on their...
That’s how Amitabh Bacchchan, the Mega star reacted after receiving a notice by the Supreme Court over tax dues. that the actor owes it Rs. 1.66 crore as taxes on his income he...
Owing to the severe winter this year , The Indo-Global Social Service Society or IGSSS is providing dinner every night at Yamuna Pushta in Delhi for the homeless. They would...
While on a serious task, you get up to respond to the buzzer at the door will hamper your ability to accurately complete a task, new research has found. Researchers led by...
The site doesnt work nicely on my phone ie the feel and look is not the same..any tips on which browser to use
I am not religious and seldom go to temples but those who do prayers 2 times a day get something special from God. Is there something they get extra in their lives than those who...
After a long time, I saw an Eastman Colour movie 'Mahal' of Devanand. It's a suspense thriller and I really enjoyed it. It brought back many childhood memories, when we used to...
The way Pak intruders brutalized themselves by beheading two Indian soldiers and taking their heads with them, I feel sick to my stomach. It beats even medieval crimes. And this...
What do you think friends that India will be successful in coming series Vs England?
Will Sachin announce his retirement after Australia series?
Its a general question and will answer the very curious question for most of us. HOW MUCH DID YOU EARN WORKING HERE???
Well, Its Uttarayan time.. So next 3 days going to be very busy but most enjoyable for me.. Have you experienced this festival? :whistle: I guess people may require some...
Happy Pongal and Magarasankranthi Wishes to all members of boddunan family. Have a happy days. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9633]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9634]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9642]}