OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

:) BJP won in Gujrat election and Narendra Modi will me sworn as CM third time. I think employment, food etc is above than all things like religion etc.
People were taking the date of 21/12/2012 very seriously. Many people thought that the world was going to end on this date. Some claimed that The Mayan Calendar ended on this...
Srinivasa Ramanujan (22 December 1887 - 26 April 1920) was an Indian mathematician and autodidact who, with almost no formal training in pure mathematics, made extraordinary...
:laugh: As per Maya calander 22 December 2012 is last day of the world. Now this day is gone like other days. How you are feeling now.
It may be for better or worse but there is bound to be change in our relationships with people around us - our own children, siblings, friends and relatives. I feel that...
One of my online friends who comes from a different country from the far east was telling me about her life.She lives with her brother and his family along with her...
It is too strong a statement but I believe in every word of it as events have panned out over the decades since Independence. Very very ironically the present government is only...
Which city are you from? Do you like your city? Give reasons why. :)
B) Sachine declare retirement from one day cricket. But it is announced by the president of Indian Cricket board. I am feeling if Sachine declare it from the ground than it was...
Telecom minister has changed women helpline number from 181 to 167 in Delhi
What is the best education line after 10+2 for Commerce Stream students. What about CA?
From September, 2012 Gas agencies give 3 cylinders @ 415/- and after three cost of per cylinder @ 900/- till March, 2012
The Haryana police department has launched a Biometric-based device in Karnal which will enable it to detect criminals by their fingerprints, already stored in the database.
Haryana government has decided to provide free travel facility to cancer patients in state roadways buses.
For those of you who have not heard of "Micro Jobs (also known as "micro contracting"), the term may sound a little strange. Basically, micro jobs can be defined...
The building is being built at Worli , on a 17 acre site and supposed to be ready in 2014...The building will be half a kilometers tall and will provide a view of the city from...
If I deposit cash in my Bank Account in Trivandrum, can I withdraw it in Delhi? Can I access my account and withdraw/deposit cash at any location in India? :huh:
Mangalore has become plastic free since December 1st with the authorities banning the use of plastic bags in all super markets and shops.If and when you forget a bag along with...
If you stuck any where just call to this no. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9548]}
They are trying to bug you by offering change of your profile color links. Do not click that else your data and password would be stolen. There is no provision officially.