OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

My friends, specially those who are old on this site, - can you tell me is it worth spending more time Forum or should post our articles more? Where one can earn more? On the...
Yesterday, The Diamond Jubilee of the Tamilnadu assembly was celebrated in the presence of President Pranab Mukherjee, Governor Dr K Rosaiah and Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa. It...
it seems girls and women are not secure at their homes also. Two days before, this shameful incident was reported in Kerala :( :( :angry: :angry: am really...
Sense of humor is - the ability to be amused at most things in life, the ability to see the lighter side of a situation and the ability to laugh at...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9387]}
It is seen that election commission comes with a model code of conduct that affects governance in states as well as center. Elections are held almost every year in some state or...
I am from New Delhi currently settled in Kerala since the last few years as my husband is posted here. I like this state for its greenery and quite ambiance even though there is...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9403]} I have read several quotes on self-improvement. But this is the quote which I like most all among other quotes. Let me wait for your views on this.
It is all about whom to appreciate, Whom to help, whom to forgive and whom to forget. Quote explains in detail. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9413]}
Even the giant leaps of technology and incredible power of the net can never rob the pride of place of the BOOKS. Books will remain as books {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9416]}
Why does a person hate India? http://www.livingif.com/top-five-reasons-to-not-visit-india/# Have you pondered on these points?
B) Does news based articles on Bollywood and sports published here?
This is thread is started with the intention of posting the quotes on relationships. I will try to post a quote everyday. Let me start. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9445]}
Why do girls after marriage stop thinking about themselves and about their carrier after marriage ? I have seen many girls who are ambitious before marriage become dumb like, and...
The articles in Boddunan are in English, Hindi and Telugu. We may soon see articles in other languages also. So, our site is getting multi lingual. Can you read an article in...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9467]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9468]}
Difference between this two. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9471]}
Congress won in voting on this issue. But what is realty of FDI in retail sector. It is news in paper that farmers are getting only Rs 3 for one kg of baby corn to whom wall mart...
Does any member of boddunan have icici bank demat account ? If yes can you tell me why do they deduct money around rs700 to 800 every 2 to 3 months, though we have minimum amount ?