OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I had seen a post on boddunan "Earn money by posting links".. Is this contest running now.. :) :)
Many people laugh at ghost stories but now there is some evidence for ghosts. Documentaries have been released on Discovery and National Geographic channels on ghosts which...
I am really happy to see my name in the top 10 list. I am very keen to see me an emperor soon. Wish me good luck! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9282]}
You say, ‘ Well I’m fine’, as an answer to wish, ‘How do you do’. Is that so? “The average person tells 4 lies a day, and 1460 a year. A total of 88,000 by the age of 6. And...
They are axioms. They don't require a proof. Do you need a weatherman to know in which direction the wind...
“Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something....
Love need not be always between two people. Love towards anything, that’s close to your heart will keep your heart young. A heart that loves is always young. ~ Proverb
Accept what you can't change and change what you can't accept.
We all come across dominant people sometime or the other in our life. They may be dominant parents, dominant land-lords, dominant friends, dominant husbands, dominant wives etc....
What is the best website online??? There are so many websites/blogs online in that what is your favorite website / blog... :) :)
"Talking to your best friend is some times all the therapy you need."
Samsung is going to launch an new phone which upgraded version for samsung galaxy s3. It has so many features.. It has 13 mp camera and it has android jelly bean latest...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9309]} It's true. Do you feel the same? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Are there no points for submitting quotes on boddunan????
If today was your last day and you had only a few hours to live what are the things you would have done? would you call your far off friends and talk to them? how would you deal...
Hope everyone is aware of Mayan Calendar which is the talk of the world. The fastest message spread across the world is as follows. 21st December 2012 is the last day of the...
Posting new topic on forums 2 Replying to a topic on forums with minimum 50 characters 3 Report a Spam post on post...
Today is the birthday of a great son of India. Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose. Remember him on this special occasion. Pronama to great scientist from me.
Manisha Koirala suffering from cancer and admitted to the Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai
But,if the memory loss is so serious that affect your day to day life, then think, it may be Alzheimer’s in the beginning...