OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

There are so many games.... In all of the games what is best game you played
I knew every one wants to or like to take rest on Sunday after working for whole week. Want or like to spend the time with family members or go on picnic or go to meet the...
When the question comes about going on Holidays may be single or may be with friends or family members, we all planned it in advance. If you happen to go on Holiday Tour...
When the question of sharing and discussiong any of your problems that pops up or comes up in your life, then with whom you prefer to share it? Is it with your friends or brother...
Do you like the Hindi singer Lucky Ali? He is one of my favorite singers and I like many of his songs including 'oh sanam', 'dekha he aise bhi', 'tu kaun he', 'teri yaden ati he'...
In Andhra Pradesh, Now it is Lord Shiva Month. which is known as Kartheka Masam. Which is very powerful one. We Andhra Pradesh people serve Lord Siva for 30 days in this...
If anyone ask you who is perfect member of boddunan in all aspects then which name you will say?
Today id the 95th birthday of late Indira Gandhi. She was a great and a fighter to make a New India. Remember her on this occasion.
Some people coming under the undesirable and heady influence of their educational attainments tend to be disrespectful to others. What does it precisely show? Lack of respect...
Dear Son, Remember the following as you go through life 1. Do not bear a grudge towards those who are not good to you. No one has the responsibility of treating you well,...
Russian woman keeps dead husband for three years. What a dare she is having . I had a lot of fear when listening to this type of...
Doctors fing a new white blood cell which is in our body. This helps us to prevent us from cancer. They want to improve this cell mostly by giving some medicine to it. This will...
Articles are an important activity on site. Category is a very significant part of article. The guests and others select their material of interest by going through category...
Here are some disadvantages of cold water drinking after meals. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9251]}
Is it neccesary for every one to wear dress according to Season. Share your valuable opinion here.
We wish our family members,relatives,friends,colleagues,teachers and others 'Good Morning'. Do you have any special way to wish Good Morning'. I Like wishing 'Good Morning' with...
Friends I don't see any improvement in the points after posting forums. What about you?
Olive oil is very useful for the physical health and fitness. It is very effective to control the cholestrerol level and keep the heart cure and healthy. It uses up the fat...
I like the sentence 'Fishing in troubled waters'. Winning in favourable situation is not a big task. I like to involve myself in any activity when there is a tough competition....
B) Kejriwal announce his political party''s name today. Aam Aadmi Party "AAP" I hope this party will perdormed better in future.