OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Yesterday when I returned after shopping I opened Boddunan and found that a few articles of mine are published. While self-analysing me I was talking to myself. :cheer:...
The government is considering making C&AG a multi member...
This is the translation of a famous song, ;Sab Kuch Seekha Hum Ne, Na Seekhi Hoshiari’ from the film Anari. Shailendra known for his simple and satin smooth writings created a...
B) Is it possible to send PM (Personal message to members of Boddunan?
Actor Rakhi Sawant is planning to sue Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh for attacking her "noble character". She has written to the Mumbai Police Commissioner...
Be it ‘Tel Maalish’ for S.D Burman or ‘Man Tadpath Hari Darshan Ko Aaj’ For Naushad ali he renders them with aplomb and verve. Come up with your favourite Rafi numbers and make...
according to medical report, international sports person Pranamk is not a male and cannot commit rape, even though not even female. But the police still consider the...
How many of you like to see serial Fear Files In zeetv.
To day is the childrens day and happy children day to all children.
1 million people will die due to diabetes in India: IDF. here is the...
Four out of ten women have an “uneasy” relationship with their mother-in-law, a survey has revealed. Here are Mother-in-laws’ worst...
Digvijay singh, congress leader wants C&AG to revise his loss estimates. But he forgets that once the C&AG submits his report, his job is over. It is for Public...
Why Hospitals prefer green color for curtains, patients dress, table cloths etc? Let us see how many know logic about this
According to the book, “Arts and Artists’ written by Jeremy Kingston, published by Aldus Books London, which is considered as a reference book.. following are the Arts and Design...
Can any one please tell me the step by step process of creating paypal account please
It seems so. It happened in a south Calcutta temple where Amitabh’s Sandalas that he wore in ‘Agneepath,’ were...
A popular fast food joint in Thiruvanantapuram Kerala served worms along with Kentucky fried chicken to a family. Read more at:...
why Most of the mother in law harass their daughter in law and why some fear their daughter in law?
Now a days am getting a remark from the editor that there is a blank line at the starting and blank line at the ending of the article. Am not understanding how they are saying...
While waiting for the approval of the article, a message from the editor says, “Editor approved – well written. Good contents.” After some time another message pops in. This is...