OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Man’s potentialities are unlimited as long as he doesn’t mind who takes the credit. Build a group consisting of such people. You will never look back. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Today in most of the regions of Northern India a festival called "Ahoi ashtami" is celebrated. on this day the mothers keep fast till night for her children. it is not...
it is said that cold water bath is good for skin and muscles while some believe that hot water bath is good for nervous system of body. which of these do you prefer?
Apparels, accessories, to that matter for any thing, i have seen few people going mad after Established brand names. Agreed, A standard brand assures a certain amount of...
Friends I have a doubt if Indian mines have ever produced a blue diamond in any era. I have heard about Kohinoor Diamond. It is auspicious and magnificent diamond which Shah...
It becomes necessary some times to talk in a language that can't be understood by the others around you. In this respect Body language comes in handy. Using gestures and...
Our progress and pleasure depend upon when we walk that extra mile which makes the difference.. A tortoise makes progress only when it sticks its neck out. {CJATTACHMENT...
I invite your interpretations of the following Visual {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9172]}
I will be on leave for 2 months as I had an injury to my leg when playing cricket. Doctor told to take two months rest in bed with out moving leg so much. So I miss you all of...
We don’t need empty talkers howling at the top of their voices before the flashing cameras and bright arc lights for the sake of talk. We need change makers Be the change you...
Robert Bruce, the king of Scotland was defeated by the mighty England. He was forced to live in exile. Robert Bruce one day happened to see a spider in the cave, where he was...
UTI (urinary track infection) problem should not be taken lightly. Here are some ways to prevent this....
When Dronacharya asked Arjuna to shoot the mango on the branch of a tree, he aimed his arrow to the target. Dronacharya asked Arjuna, “Are you seeing the target?” “Yes,” said...
There have been reports of aliens and UFOs since many years but these days such reports have reached a new high. Now UFOs are being reported by even policemen, army men, pilots...
Nothing seems to work on the smokers from dissuading them from smoking. Millions were expended and still expending on the campaigns highlighting the hazards of smoking. Even...
One needs take care while hiring consultants. Here are some suggestions. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/hiring-in-startups--8-common-mistakes.html
The chain is only as strong as its weakest link; {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9190]} " You can become strongest in your weakest place" -- Norman Vincent Peale. When one...
Today the 10th of November is very special for me.its my birthday today.
I heard him years ago live in Tata. The congregation consisted of not just Malayalis, entire India was there. He sang in 8 languages sending all in to raptures and waves of...
Amitabh Bacchan, Saharuk Khan and Mithun Chakraborty inaurgated the national film festival in West Bengal. This is first time that all three superstar are in one stage. Mamata...