OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Gandhiji learned all the most important lessons in his life be it an inspiration for a struggle for human rights, evolution of an ideology from the third class compartment of...
Learning Martial Arts is necessary now-a-days. I think it needs to be taught in schools from standard 1. Let me you know your views on this.
i just saw the result of Boddunan big league and i would like to congratulate all the winners. your work is an inspiration to all other members. i just cannot imagine how hard...
Still giving and taking dowry is treated as a status symbol in the Indian society. What’s your take on this? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9121]}
As long as you are unwilling to leave your comforts and plunge forward and make your hands dirty, you will stay where you are. But life is not meant to stay static. A static...
If you are in an elevated position, you will hog the limelight. You will be a cynosure of all eyes. People will join together to applaud and shower encomiums on you. But from...
We live in an age of paradox. Here we see both abundance and scarcity living side by side. We have bigger houses but smaller families. We have more conveniences , less...
It was almost two day my article is not edited or review by any editor.Will it miss it.Please solve my problem. My article is Keep 7 things in minds while developing a...
Every weekends, I go to beaches or shopping malls along with my friends to make those days special. Now, it is a time for you to tell.
whenever i am doing my work like whenever i am studying i find people around me staring with funny looks. for eg. my classmates staring at me and even object that its not time to...
today the dhobi near my house was almost unconscious as he claimed that he saw a ghost last night. have you ever come across something supernatural like this?
do you think that charity begins at home? i think that if you help someone in your family , it cant be called charity. once in my college the professor asked students that what...
A picture speaks volumes. I prefer to say like this {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9126]} Rather than this A book is like a garden, carried in the pocket What are your...
A rooster wakes up the people from slumber as long as the weather is good. In inclement weather a rooster fails to come up with its ‘Cuck-doo- coooo’. A fair-weather friend is...
It can be in any field. Yet, let me take a simple example of playback singing or classical singer. Even if a singer carries an individuality entirely different from any singer...
there are certain moments in life when you have to choose between two things... just for example--- > you somehow come to know that a person very close to you is going to...
A Smile is a powerful weapon. You can even break ice with it. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9141]}
By getting up early in the morning I get more time at my disposal for work .Life is too short. To be done jobs are more. Instead of getting up late and hurrying up and...
It works only when it is open. Learn to pull the strings of parachute to make it work. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9146]}
And you will never to have to work a day in your life The job that’s close to your heart will make you work more and more without compromising with quality or quantity.