OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Many celebrities Buying the Islands for example Walt disney has 2 Islands. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_island
In this site, we are not allowed to copy from MS Word while writng articles. Can we copy from text file? I am asking this because generally I write articles first in either word...
i usually straighten my hair everyday. and i know its super bad for your hair. thats why im gonna stop doing it or use it less. what other hair styles look good on...
Man boasts of his achievements. Brags about his supremacy over nature, on earth, above earth and below earth and not the least, he boasts sooner than later going to conquer the...
I had submitted an articles called Gui Calculator and it got approved and it got a comment saying "good thinking"but then by mistake i clicked on the edit button and it...
Today when my opened my newspaper pages, one car accident stayed in my heart. It took the life of 4 boys below 20 years age when their car fell into a river. Whenever I read such...
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Many Many Happy Haryana Day to all of you.
everyone views politics differently. Some take it as a business and some consider it as a way to bring change. If you got chance will you want to be a part of Indian Politics?
It's sweet when someone remembers every little detail about you. Not because you keep reminding them... but because they pay attention.
Hi, By mistake I have entered the wrong payee name in my pay profile. How do I correct it? Thanks & Regards, Anshu
Its always said that Experience is the biggest asset one have in his/her respective fields. But, its also a fact we cannot just ignore the Dynamic-Ready to Rock attitude of...
"Good", says sir Winston Churchill , "that means you have stood up for something sometimes in your life." I neither support this quote nor criticize. The...
Fear Less--- Hope More Eat Less--- chew more Whine Less- Breathe more Talk Less--- Say More. Hate Less--- Love More And good things will be yours ----Swedish proverb. I...
Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. Express your thoughtes on this great quote of Buddha {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9110]}
Being beautiful means to be yourself. You need not be a carbon copy of anybody. Accept yourself as you are.
This was the question posed by my darling wife to me yesterday. 'Umm.... about 12 hours', was my reply. 'A lie. I have never seen you praying with folded hands before the image...
Today is SRK Birthday.
Love is a potent elixir capable of curing even the chronic diseases. "love cures people both the ones who Give it, and the ones Who receive it." --- Dr. Karl...
During natural disasters and manmade disasters a few anti-social elements resort to heinous acts against their own fellow humans by looting the belongings of the affected people....
Once a man told the Buddha, ‘I want Happiness.’ Buddha replied, first remove ‘I’ from your sentence because ‘I’ is ego. Then remove ‘want’, that’s desire. And now all you are...