OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I am resident of Tirupathi. I have visited Tirumala Bramhotsavas many times. Have you ever visited this event.? :)
Sitting can kill you , I mean too much sitting can kill you . Human beings were always on their feet in the early years busy with some work or the other until the modern...
B) I don't about Karma of Boddunan. My Karma is 0. Write it in detail here.
Wish that the warmth of joy and the glow of Lord's blessings be there on...
I am very happy because i became silver member today in boddunan. Thanks to boddunan...
More than seven million pilgrims trek to the mountain shrine of the goddess VaishnoDevi every year., And many of those who undertake the arduous journey have a very focused...
I had seen leader board Vedavyas at the top position. I had checked his profile there is no articles submitted by him but he is in top position. Is he was spammer or any wrong...
I cannot control my laugh whenever I see a load of computers are being transported to an IT giant's posh headquarters by a bullock cart. I burst in to laughter when a see a...
Oil is major economic factor in world. Her is list of biggest oil producing countries....
Uncontrollable rape mentality is India' s biggest disease. http://in.news.yahoo.com/indias-great-sickness-183000090.html
I love to edit photo's and publish them in social networking sites. Do you know how to edit them. ;)
Now top in leader board geeting more than 3000 points. Only 49 posts posted . How is it possible? vedavyas give us some tips to gain so many points quickly.
It’s said very few people are there in the entire world who understood Albert Einstein’s “Theory of relativity”. To make even a common man understand the gist of theory of...
There are so many social networking sites online. What is your favourite social networking site??? :)
"Humanly impossible" is the oft heard statement in our social circles.. I wonder at such statements. All the present achievements were once considered as " Humanly...
A man who fears to go beyond convention , one who accepts fate will never succeed. A real achiever will find his path, his dignity, his freedom, come what may. Sudha...
Is i use notepad to write article before submission.Once i submitted from microsoft word but it was treated as a copied content .why........
I have uploaded a video on youtube about boddunan . Just check it out friends... :) :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0ucIzdiRv8&feature=plcp Thank You, Vedavyas...
i want to know that in which year Boddunan.com website was launched?
Today October 31 is the death anniversary of Harry Houdini - who is a magician with tricks of 'escaping from chains'. During my childhood days, those tricks opened a new...