OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Do you like telling stories to kids?
What was your new year resolution this year?
Many evade tax knowingly or unknowingly. What then ? http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/what-happens-if-you-are-caught-evading-tax-.html
I want to know is there end for the magnetic energy between two magnets. Will the energy in magnet will reduce in increase of time duration?
Hi everyone! Do beauty surgeries and contact lenses are only for girls , is this true ? or boys can also get these? Any recommendations, hints or tips would be greatly...
Talking in phone and talking directly have difference. Do you agree
You know You're from Chennai When...
:( I joined one writing site XXXXX before more than one year. This site is paying one the basis of CPM. This site are also accepting published articles on other site. I am here...
I love Black & White photographs
oldest father check this link
I love having a cup of coffee with snacks while it rains. I hope most of the people tend to have this habit. Kindly let me know do you have. If so, what items would you like to...
Every human being is having his/her own likes and dislike. We love to use some words. those are the words we will be using frequently while we communicate. On the other side, We...
Hello Friends, I'm back to Boddunan community. :) Couldn't stay away from my friends and Boddunan for too long.
Doodling is scribbling away absentmindedly on a piece of paper, a pad or even on a wall. Psychologists say often these Doodles can carry a great deal of meaning. But as an artist...
Our India became popular and attracted by the foreigners only by seeing our traditional activities and traditional clothes we wear. But now a days everyone are adopting foreign...
I am a B.Tech student. I will not read until the exam night. So I need to study the whole subject in one night. The week in which the exams are held will be most busy days. Did...
I have seen many people using saliva while they turn pages or count currencies. At those times I get irritated much. I feel like vomiting. No other words I have to explain more...
Friends yesterday was saptami. I have visited Baghbazar, Koomartooli and Mahammed Ali Park. The best pratima of Kolkata 2012 is Koomartooli and Koomartooli park. The partima was...
Now TRAI declared that a combo recharge voucher is coming by which we can get extra talk time with some discounted rate. This will be valid for prepaid mobile user. Present...
World war II was at its peak. Spain was invaded by the Nazis. Each house is subjected to thorough searching. Nazis were weeding out communists . A far flung place in a lonely...