OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Can any one tell me, when we apply mehendi to our skin, why our skin become red. and if we keep mehendi as bindi why our skin does not become red?
He tried to keep tax on sweets, then tax on clothes then every one has rejected it and all boycoted now he is planning to keep tax for the people who are having pet dogs. Is this...
The bad attempts on girls are increasing day by day by boys. So one of the officer has announce an idea, that is the minors should get marry when they are in teens, so such bad...
Congratulation to Sandhyaji and Sunilji for winning the first episode contest. Lets arrange a big party.
An airplane driver is called pilot , train driver is called engine driver . Then ,What is a ship driver called?
How to get adsense account for BlogSpot bloggers.?
:( Every one know that Government set limit of 6 LPG cylinders in a year at subsidy price. In winter we need hot water to bath and for other domestic work. LPG is not easily...
Can human cry or laugh under the water?
The time being taken to offer cash credit once the article is vetted by editors is too long and it is frustrating. Should improve. Moreover, I do not understand why two people's...
How is the movie English Vinglish? Did anyone watch it? If you watch how is it? How sreedevi acted in it as she has back to film industry after 18 years.
In Tamilnadu, If you want to go to any place which is located about 2 kilometers from the current location and approaching the auto rickshaw driver, he will be simply starting...
My most memorable event in my life is 'Candle Lighting Ceremony" which is the final day of Under Graduation at The American College which is located at Madurai. This...
Since i'm from Tamilnadu, I have a few articles in Tamil. I heard that posting articles in tamil is going to be implemented very soon. Is it so? It would be better, if forum...
South indian women love to have flowers on their hair which makes them more beautiful. Does it help them think they are much confident?
We are living in ultra modern world. Now-a-days we give mobiles and laptops to our kids to play with. Sometimes we are making them stop crying by giving our mobiles to them or...
I was playing many outdoor games in my school days when there was no mobiles, laptops, satellite channels. On those days very few houses had Television sets (Only Doordarshan)....
Every MNC is following its own dress codes. what is your opinion on this?
I see many of the old threads which I revived got locked by the moderators stating that they have been old and the starter is no more active. But the question is the discussions...
Can you live with out mobile and internet connection for a week?
Do Every parents treat their all Children equally?