OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

RCM business -Strike by distributors 114 days . Its good to see all patient for his/her efforts. http://www.rcmbusiness.net/5-oct-2012-raj-govt-issued-mlmdsm-guidelines/
I have paste a article from word pad and then before submitting I joined some line. Finally I submitted. But in the status it is showing a lock symbol instead of pending. What is...
October 1st week is celebrated as a joy of giving week. Somebody enjoying to give things to other. what about you. let's share
Is Facebook is going to closed on 15 October 2012... :)
What are the uses of facebook pages???
In boddunan there are quotes page. We can post quotes. Can i copy some quotes from books/websites and in can publish them in boddunan.
Its not that easy but there are few tips to get peace of mind: "Learn to be more patient and tolerant with people and incidents Don't take everything too...
"There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread." - Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948) I agree because for people who...
I am really frustrated that today lots of my posts were deleted may be in moderators view I am spamming but I would suggest to set some sort of auto mail when someone's post is...
Was the Indo Chinese war also a blessing in disguise. Let us look at 1962 events via the...
:( House flies is problem every where. write some home remedies to keep away house flies.
Are you still good cricket player like school days? I started to play cricket again but I am feeling that I am not playing better than previous also stamina is not like previous....
Friends we have seen many movies made on legends or history ot mythology. Every director has his own way of showing the fighting techniques. Do you think they are correct in...
Many people comes to India from abroad to visit the Darga of Khawja Moinuddin Chisti at Ajmer. What is the history behind this mosque? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8871]}
How many of you people are living in flats? Now, LPG restriction is most going to affect those people. Now onwards, a flat as a whole will be considered as a single building....
Is Points for voting is given or not i do votes but point is not added in my total points.
One of my Referee is working continuously and more than 5 articles are published also.but not credited the bonus still now. I have mailed several times but no response .may be...
Can Any one please tell me how to change the profile picture?
Friends there are many subjects which we are forced to study or which we study because we like them. Is there any subject which you hate most?
Friends I feel strange when I watch movies. In movie though the hero is beat by the villain horribly, hero will be still alive but if a small pin is poke into the villain feet...