OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

When i will become eligible for this award Member of the week Thank You, Saritha
There are different types of cash crops grown in India. Which is the most profitable cash crop grown in India?
Army authorities find that pen drives are the biggest threat to security leakage. Indeed this is because of being very handy and small storage device. Presently, many visitors...
When we return back after an outing, I open the car windows to get fresh and cool air when we are out of main town boundary. It's true, though ac keeps us cool and free from...
:ohmy: What a climatic change!!!! ... It disturbed me alot... Both my kids fell sick with this climate.... Same as me and my husband too... Due to these changes, both my...
Maveric Sir is in This week leader boards, Good to see his points Sandhya Rani (230 points) Sanjeev Gupta (130 points) usha manohar (105 points)...
Does Google pay less money if ads clicked from Pakistan or India. I noticed I always get very less amount if some clicked from Pakistan or India.
Wish you a Very Happy Gandhi Jayanti to all of you
I am not defaming Gandhi here, the very idea of this discussion is to get more information and personal views on the subject... Gandhiji for all his great virtues which of...
I submitted polls how to known their status whether verified or not verified.. I submitted articles on 29 september. They did not get reviewed yet by admin. Editor reviewed...
What are the uses of watching Television????
which mobile brand is the best according to you??
What are the uses of 3G ??
The UPA 11 which is basically dominated by the policies of Congress and its policies. This party has not more than a little over 200 members in Lok Sabha but it has been...
India's population in exploding day by day. Yet, Government is not bringing any law to bring it in control. In China, from the second kid onwards, they need to pay money to get...
Last week one of the most famous actors of Malayalam, Thilakan passed away. He is counted one among the best 5 actors, Malayalam industry has seen till now. He is most remembered...
I see that these days people want quick fame ,quick money and quick everything in life.It happens here online too when people ask questions like, can I quickly make 100 dollars...
Has anyone been involved in a Ponzi scheme? I guess many of us have!
I once heard somewhere.....never make promises in over excitement at both the occasions - overflowing emotions of sadness or happiness, as it's very difficult to keep such...
India will no longer remain land of Gods and Goddesses. One by one all temples are getting destroyed. These time government has secretly conspired to destroy the famous hindu...