OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Was GOD created for divide or bias or to make Upper caste rule .plz reply as many r confuse
Why SEO prefer h1 font size for title of blog?
Some people think that keeping their profile high and sound rude makes them look important. I don't feel so! How do you think friends? Does it make a difference really?? People...
I have seen many a times horoscope prediction is done based on nakshatra. Do you think nakshatra prediction is necessary keeping aside lagna chart?
I don't think most of the people would say "YES" though I have still to achieve many things but I still say I am satisfied with what I have got and not worried for what...
I recently assumed responsibility as an Editor and as such I am spending a lot of time reading and also editing a few. However one consistent flaw that I have noted with every...
Friends after the blast of atomic reactor and tsunami in Japan, it has been said that the axis of the earth has slightly changed. What were the consequences of that change on the...
Friends I have seen many people to dictate their friends. Is it friendship? What is the true meaning of friendship?
Many decades back people use to wear Khadi dresses and carry jute hand bags. Do you wear khadi dress and use jute hand bags in these days? Is it alive in fashion?
We see people using swear words these days at the drop of a hat.The other day I saw an old man holding on to a walking stick crossing the road and I stopped my vehicle so that he...
In policy matters, government has the decision making power and not courts. Supreme court decides....
A soldier's wife, whoes husband died in Indo-Pak war 1971, was compensated by giving her 5 acres of land. Now the land has been proved to be disputed. Can government do such a...
I submitted an article After reviewed by editor he said that [quote]Be carefull while picking facts from internet[/quote] but i didnot understand the meaning of the statement....
What do you do when you are stuck somewhere? :blink: Listen to the people who are knowledgeable or find ways by your self?. :blink: I most of time listen to my parents...
In how many days my submitted articles will be reviewed on boddunan? :) :) Please reply................... :(
I have written a review so where can I see the status of that ?
Boddunan will gives us up to 100 RS Per article. Can any one gives me tips for getting 100/- per article :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boddunan offers us to earn money. I don't know how to earn money through boddunan. give me tips which helps me to earn money through boddunan.... :cheer: :cheer:
Is this true? I know of a couple of people who have served prison sentences for petty crimes like stealing money,chicken ,and other stuff that they can lay their hands on.Now...
When i submit more than 100 polls in boddunan a day ..can i earn money... :cheer: