OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi there, just wanted to share this news with you guys. Finally, I have decided to test the waters and see if I can get myself established as a writer. I am not aiming for...
Alzheimer is a very serious mental disease. This disables even minor activities like walking or shaving. This is mostly after age of sixty. The way to fight this disease is to...
It's true, certain things bind you to a particular place. Can you tell me, what's the specialty of your present town/city that you love most? :P I love Thrissur for Thrissur...
Yesterday when I gave vote on polls I found that my points are not being added and same problem happened today also.Please tell me what happened?
Now a days in schools teachers are giving lots of projects to thier students. What are the uses of project works... :)
Are there any sites like Google Adsense
How to earn monet through youtube. I some articles online i have read that youtube is paying money for vidoes. Is this true.... :ohmy:
Don't you think this is against democracy?
I don't what's it? Is it a glitch or what?. Article which is rejected is appearing on the home page. :blink: Can some one explain? :blink:
Recently there was a stampede in BANKE BIHARI MANDIR of Vrindavan many of the people got injured no one died luckily but still the question is do we learn from these incidents....
Heart disease is not new. But there is new trend. Children used to take elders to hospital for heart problem. But now, parents/ elders have to take their children to hospital...
Yesterday I submitted a review about tourist destination but since then after submiting I can't find it any where not even on my profile under pendency. I am in doubt where it...
Suppose you breakup with your lover/friend. He/she left you for a wrong reason without understanding you. If he/she returns back, will you accept that person back to your life?...
Very often we may notice a miss call in our mobile when we were far away from it. If it's an unknown number, will you call back? In my case, if those miss calls are more than...
Where is Invite my friend page? Currently I am not able to see that page anyone can send me link.
Hello Friends :) I have Disqus feature as comment section in my blog. Disqus is feature for commenting , if we put it on our blog our default commenting section from the...
Friends Today is my birthday.My mail account is showing a lot of wishes. I want to share the whole day with you friends.
Friends last year I have been to Dehradun and Musoorie. Dehradun is my favourite hills station. I went there in winter season, in the month of January. It was raining and very...
Friends I have seen many girls to suffer mentally as well as physically due to marriage. I was studying in B.Com(Hons.) 2nd year. In my friend circle, 3 to 4 girls got married...
Why are you angry? Is this because you feel guilty and frustrated. Often, it is difficult to know why you are angry. You have often less reason to be angry with others than...