OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Dear Boddunan members, I would like to share a real share earning opportunity I found, with you.. Have a look.. Atlast, here comes a real competitor to Facebook. The growth of...
Years before, when i was a kid, I can forget myself spending in reading books. Balarama, Poompaata, Amar Chita Katha, Bala Mangalam....a few child magazines at that time. They...
I can't remember when :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: May be while I was studying UKG or first standard for recitation or light music. :whistle: But am sure, I have never...
It is south indian beverage originated in maduai. Translation of jigarthanda is cool heart. do you know about jigar thanda {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8793]}
Dear friends, I got my 3rd google adsense cheque. I want to say thank you to google again.
Dear friends, How could we get sitemap url for website or blog? I tried to submit it to bing webmaster but its fails I did not know which sitemap need to submit in webmaster.
Boddunan site is improving fast in beta version I hope adsense linking facility for member soon..
I have tried to recharge my mobile online today and even last month. Today is for 50 Rupees and that day one time 55 rupees, and two times 55 rupees. Money got deducted but they...
How many of you love bikes? Running bikes at full speed on street is good or bad.
I somehow add colours and make yellow grass green. Do you think cow will eat that grass?
Friends generally teachers use red ink for checking copies. Suppose the situation is just the opposite. We are writing with red ink and teachers are checking with blue ink. Just...
How many of you don't have acidity problem? Kindly share it.
I am so confused on this subject and sincerely wish to have it clarified. I would like to know it in reference to our country only. Just what it takes to be communal? How do...
How many Joytirlinga temples are there in India? How many temples did you visit?
Friends it is always considered that naughty students sits on the back benches. They are not good in studies. Is it true in all cases?
Do you think people see matrimonial in news paper these days? :blink: I think No they don't they better go for various site available on net to find a match for their...
In this site when anybody is sending a mail to anybody, is is blinking like before? To check please send one to me.
Bharat Bandh costs Rs 10000-12500 cr loss to economy-It is true . How many do you support this type of strike?
Sarala is not found these days. Where is she? Generally you don't take such long leave. Have any information? We all are missing you.Come on Yaar.. :) :) :) :) :) :)
Now Log in points are not crediting as per following annoncement- http://www.boddunan.com/articles/site-articles/12757-new-points-and-ranks-system-on-boddunan.html