OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

SatyaJit Ray was a very eminent film director. He is honored by Google Doodle on his 92nd birthday. He directed many movies including 'Pather Ppanchali'....
Hello Maverick and everybody members of boddunan, Mr. Sangram created a poll with subject- Boddunan is ending on 31st 2009. This poll can makes a negative point for new users and...
Is your Current Career different than your actual interest? Like you want to become doctor but you are doing simple teaching job to live your life and adjusting your option.
Have you ever been in such a funny situation ever - The other day when I was teaching my students, I suddenly forgot the spelling of "first". I thought it was...
Great Bollywood actor with Great Hollywood actors http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/dicaprio-amitabh-bachchan-declare-cannes-film-festival-open/1/271289.html
Many users have complained of gramattically incorrect English used in the forum. I have also noticed such mistakes. While all may not be proficient in English, it is expected...
If our life span would have been for 200 years on our mother earth, then What kind of life it would have been for us??
How to write my personal statement ? Although a personal statement can have many uses, its purpose is always based around selling yourself to the reader. Not only do you have to...
Hai, I have seen a quite delay of 2 days in the review of the weblinks... Have this been faced by any one.... Please do reply.
There is nothing like nationalism  when you perform commercial activities. What you need is profit and money.  There is lot of shout against ISIS. Many are being...
Hey Dear Friend I win weekly Forum Context of this week lets celebrate.. cheers
The two said politicians have always made statements which are anti National and extremely irresponsible. It is easy to say that they have the freedom of expression , however, as...
Hope you all remember me. I was not in touch with boddunan for more than a year i suppose. Sorry about that. I must say am facing Toughest phase of my life, still have not get...
List of Schools in TamilNadu including (Rural Schools Urban Schools) is available in the below link http://www.schools.tn.nic.in
I am sure you all would agree that it has been a bit dull on the forums with many of members currently being inactive. Especially during the weekends, there was not much of...
This Auto Rickshawdriver from Ahmadabad is a firm believer in adding Love to his...
Can anyone share good topics and Ideas for new website? One of my friend want to develop new website but he need some ideas which is still not on internet and have bright future...
Hello Friends, i m very fond of group discussion and giving my views and knowledge of group discussion of companies through the medium of boddunan help and article. Here is my...
One of the members Vijay is displayed in Award section as receiving Rs.258 as forum activator award. Is it true or a mistake.
There is a proverb in Marathi and Hindi which goes like this 'kaante se kaanta nikalana' meaning 'to remove a thorn with help of a thorn.' Only problem is that this doesn't...