OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

A red box appears on left centre of our working page in Boddunan.Today I saw 33 online at a time there.But it suddenly falls to 20s in next moment.Sometimes the fall is...
what colour do you never wear? why?
I have noticed that some authors unnecessarily use the word 'then' in articles This isd apparently literal translation of the way you write in local language. For...
one point get when article open first time but point not come when we open it second time .
This is in response to a query on how to edit articles. I thought this would be helpful to all the new boarders, so posting it here. 1. Go to the 'My page' section and click...
What do you think about the new Airport Construction in Navi Mumbai? please give your suggestion. and it's good and bad impact B)
Indian Railways is the fourth largest railway network in the world. Inspite of being the fourth largest railway network of the world, majority of train rakes of indian railway...
Is father's lust towards his daughter justified?  Answer should be naturally in the negative. But answer by religious authority could differ. See here how this is justified...
Dear All, I liked this platform a lot since i can express my views through it and also ask as many questions as I can seeking clarification on the doubtful topics. I want to...
Finally after more than five years , the butchers who raped and killed Nirbhaya have been shown no mercy by the apex court and the Delhi high courts judgement of death sentence...
The movie 'sholey' is unforgettable. There are many strange facts about this movie. http://in.movies.yahoo.com/photos/what-you-didn-t-know-about-sholay-slideshow/
Is there any edit option in the forum? I don't find.I am requesting please add some edit option so that we can rectify our post,because we are all human beings.
These Spectacular Pictures,Photographed by Coimbatore based Varun aditya in the recently held 'Nature Photographer of the Year' contest He made all Indians...
What is your Normal routine to get success in your life? Mean when you awoke what you do daily what is key point of your success etc.
recently a friend of mine SMSed me a joke: Rajanikant's dog is standing in the house premises and a signboard depicts "MALIK SE SAWDHAN" If u have such...
I have two articles pending for approval. Both of them have been approved by the editors. One of the articles says "Avoid using brand names please". So, does it mean I...
Anantnag, June 29: Enough is enough. Government of India and its state should understand the height and depth of violence prevailing in Kashmir Valley. As per the reports drop in...
Ha! I entered into new world, Now I am in search of Jobs. Its going to be a better experience, never expected it will be a bitter experience. I have attended an...
Hi In Article section ,Showing ads to hidden article content , i cannot read fully and i give image also.
Editor I have changed Layout of Article please approve it again http://www.boddunan.com/business-a-finance/2-Google%20Adsense/4135-my-online-earning-from-boddunan.html