OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The new format for article submission is a little confusing (am receiving mails from new members for guidance) because on opening the page, we see only the Section and Category....
It is a sad news for Bengali cinema. Film maker Rituparno Ghosh is no more. He died of cardiac arrest. He had several movies to his credit....
If sky is the limit, then what is space ?
I noticed that for few days members are not active at forum. What is reason behind it? It is not good sign for site. We must be take actively part in discussions. 
Urdu is a rich language developed in Avadh and Lucknow. Urdu has been court language for many years. Still the terminology used in courts in U.P. is mostly Urdu. The phrases and...
Bahubali2 a recently released movie and much discussed topic has created many Records.Bahubali2 has hit the theaters just three days ago On the first day of its release, it...
Hi Everyone.. i am Surekha and im from Visakhapatnam but currently staying in Chennai.I am new member to this Boddunan i hope i can get any suggestions or help from you people...
how to become editor on Boddunan.com
hello Friends I got my nov. payemnt cheque of rs 1496.88. i am happy to muchh
Maps of Districts, Taluks and Blocks of Tamil Nadu. http://tnmaps.tn.nic.in/
We hear many parents of teenagers complaining about peer pressure which no matter what they do , ultimately takes over and their children succumb to bad habits...I have not had...
Before the year 1000, the word “she” did not exist in the English language. The singular female reference was the word “heo”, which also was the plural of all genders. The word...
John gave his brother James a box: About it there were many locks. James woke and said it gave him pain; So gave it back to John again. The box was not with lid supplied Yet...
To surrender PAN, Visit the Income Tax Department website and go to the ‘Surrender Duplicate PAN’ option,then enter the details of the duplicate PAN number and the PAN you wish...
Hello Maverick will you tell me pls at current time minimum payemnt limit is increased to 1000 to 2000 or not. If yes then you should not do this we hardly come to near about...
Hi, I have submitted the artile on saturday howver it is still not approved. Can anyone please tell me is it taking time for articles to get approved ? Regards, Supriya.
"Hi" to all my friends!! :) I am Bidisha.I am new to this forum.I am here to share my knowledge through this site.I would like to make friends and if someone wants to...
Joy Mukherji, although not known for his acting talents acted in some of the most popular entertainers in the sixties , sharing screen space with the top leading ladies like...
Give me the correct procedure to create and submit the weblinks I am new to boddunan and don't know how to create and submit the weblinks. thank you.
My first is in chocolate but not in ham,my second"s in cake and also in jam,my third is at tea-time but easily found,my whole is a friend who is often around,what am i?