OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi Friends, Now the TN State board books are online in PDF and downloadable. From Std 1 to Std 12. All subjects. http://www.textbooksonline.tn.nic.in/ :cheer:
Yesterday Indian army attack of terrorist camp at POK. Army used heavy artillery for it. Today election is in progress in Haryana, Maharashtra and UP. This time opposition can't...
Do you know that for flying kites, you need a license.  There are many legal provisions which are absurd. But these are hardly known or implemented. Many of these are...
i am aishwarya and i am a new member.i am from hyderabad
India will launch a geosynchronous Satellite launch vehicle ( GSLVFO9 ) from Sriharikota, AP PM, Modi said   that it will be a Priceless gift to neighboring...
sunny Leone is now a big challenge to Bollywood established stars. http://in.movies.yahoo.com/photos/bollywood-babes-vs-sunny-leone-slideshow/
There are several unheard stories about some of the great Indian women. When we hear about  Tajmahal, Mumtaj Shahjahan  comes in to our mind .But, how many of us know...
We earn points through comments and polls, what happens to those points..why is that essential??? Please explain??
What Software programming has the best Career scope in IT Profession.Like asp.net,Java,C++,COBOL,PHP, Foxpro etc.
B) I am Hindi speaking. My mother tongue is also Hindi. To help in writing I am using google translator. I am facing problem of sentence formation. Formation of translated...
When you get this SMS, send it to 1 person you love, 1 you hate, 1 you always think of and 1 you wish to kill. Now,keep guessing why I sent it to you.
:P This topic is about age . Let's know what is the age of members of boddunan .. kindly tell your age here.
INGAPORE: New Delhi was today named among the top four global cities at the inaugural Lee Kuan Yew World City Prize here with Chief Minister Sheila Dixit appreciated for her...
Hi Showing ads to hidden article content , i cannot read fully and i give image also
dear sir, i am new member here, so any body can explain me by which way i can get payment and what is the mimimum payout?
BJP has got into another controversy over Savarkar. Now with Mr Modi himself showing his willingness to confer Bharatratna to Savarkar , what kind of signals are they sending...
Sir, On My Page it shows i have earned Rs.1319 for Articles,Rs.1660 for refferals,Rs.500 for Member of the Month July.So My total earning till now is Rs.3479.But On My Page it...
I read in FAQ page of Boddunan, "If you are an active member on forums you may request early payment as well." Can you explain it in detail; how much active a member need to be...
Many many happy returns of the day Atul sir I pray to god that your all dreams come true HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATUL sir,GOD BLESS YOU Have a blast sir today
A survey of  434 cities has been conducted as part of the Modi Government's Swatch Bharat Abhiyan or  Clean India Mission. Here is the list of cleanest cities in...