OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Historically  in the 20th century India has hardly hadaggressive leaders. We had many passive leaders like Gandhi and Nehru but one canot think of anybody other than Subhash...
eminent advocate Prsahant Bhushan has expressed his anguish as to why the police are not registering case of fabricating video in JNU case. This is really a serious matter- more...
The famous actor vinod khanna is passes away yesterday at 11.20 am, he was suffering from blood cancer. May his soul rest in...
He is blind. But his disability did not stop him from  his love to paint. Here is a beautiful collection of John...
is there payment option in boddunan.com where payment directly goes to may bank account instead of mailing of cheque to my home address. i think it will safer than posting cheque.
The below link gives the entire details of the TamilNadu government such as *)Chief Minister,Council of Ministers,MPs,MLAs *)Application Forms for various schemes such...
Mughale- Azam- starring Dilip Kumar and Pritvi Raju Kapoor is no doubt the best on all counts- cinematography, acting, theme. This has been adjudged as best movie of all times in...
Google promoting selling product more this time instead of normal contents? Do you agree . That is the main reason our websites ranking getting down?
Hi all, This link has an entire bookshelf of various O’reilly books online. http://www.unix.org.ua/orelly/
Ready wit or Repartee is an art that can be defined as.” A quick, witty reply or an exchange of witty remarks.” Ready wit or Repartee is a part of any literature. Here is an...
Please tell me hoe to upload profile pic on my own profile.Thank you. :)
Hello Boddunan Support team, There are people who post many articles everyday. Practically it is not possible to write more than one article every day if it is original and...
Guys, after you finish typing your articles, you can check with this plagiarism checker to identify if your article is plagiarism free.. Once you check with this checker, i think...
have anyone faced this problem? i clicked polls tab in order to look for new polls but it displayed me the error. did anyone face the same problem?
How much yearly turnover of Boddunan
It is news that one software engineer of 23 year died in Tamilnadu, because one flex hording felt on her. This hording was not of any company, it was of a leader of AIDMK about...
Here I am talking to moderator Kalyani Nandurkar, there is one of my article showing status that it is edited by you; but not moderated till now, since 2016-02-09. I...
We often dance and sing when we are in moods or very happy and overjoyed but my question is... Do you ever dance even when there is no music playing?
It should be known that Politicians always do not indulge in Politics There are a few politicians like Kiren Rijju who can do more crunches, pull ups etc  interested to...
In a country where one can easily over ride any law when you have power and money are these laws meant only for the powerless and the money-less ? More importantly other than...