OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

There are many variety of pulses found in India. Which pulse contains very high levels of protein?
Friends if a person continuously have non veg food without having any vegetables, he/she becomes sick. Why it is necessary to have something which is green or something which...
India has much developed with regard to the agricultural productivity from last few decades. Do you think we are getting equally good quality food products to purchase from the...
In most cases people let their personal preferences and likes to alter their judgments/decisions s while taking any major decision.It can happen anywhere like for example in a...
Hi friends, signed in after many days, but find the boddunan site different, are there any new rules introduced or is the same as it was few months.
There are different types of dance in this world. Which dance/dancing style you like the most?
Just suppose you are down to your last rupee what would you spend it on? Someone once said If I had two pennies ( we can take that as Rupees ) left with me, I would buy a loaf of...
Walking is the most useful exercise especially, in the morning. It is a light exercise. "Half an hour morning walk keeps the doctor away". The atmosphere is clear and...
Stay healthy with full ripe banana with black patches. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8761]}
I do not remember who said: The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Please think and comment
There can be no two opinions that our object or end must be good. But what about the way we accomplish our ends. Mahatma Gandhi held that ends should also be pure. Once...
How will you all manage your kichen if so. Write some suggestion about this.
Yuvraj Singh made an incredible comeback.He also enters in ICC ranking. What is your comment about this.
Days have passed since I have posted a Love topic :cheer: . I know, most of the members are love allergic ;) . Yet, for those persons who like this post, am posting this one :P...
In latest move, central government has introduced FDI (Foreign direct investment) in retail and Airlines. according to government, the move will benefit farmers and consumers....
It is felt by many that too much and continuous reporting of proceedings in court amounts to media trial and adversely affects some parties in the case. In this connection,...
We are one of the biggest mango growers in the world with different varieties in different states. Although our area is famous for Dashehari and, Gulab Jamun but I have two trees...
What do you say guys? That would save cyber world a little more space with Gs Jis etc. So from now on I would call every one with their first names only -Sunil
Hi friends, just to let you all know that I will not be available from today afternoon until Sunday on account of Ganesh Chaturthi. I will be back on Monday as usual!! :)
Some days before, I called one of my friends working in Government sector during office hours. Actually, I had to convey him an urgent message. But he didn't take the phone. In...