OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

If you visit big shopping malls, textiles, banks or jewellery show rooms we can see a security in the front door. Have you ever seen him taking rest? No!!! For each customer...
Petrol were supposed increase but today Petroleum minister Mr. S.Jaipal Reddy give relief to all people that petrol price will not increase.
I remember exactly at this time of the last year the press,the electronic media and all our minds were in the grip of scary thoughts all revolving around one theme 'Will the...
Almost all of us have many dreams about our life , as to how it should be and what we want to achieve for ourselves, for our children and family etc; We dream of having a lot...
From today the rate of milk increased.When I went to the dairy I found that price of milk increased.
I tried and failed to insert one in a post today. Is this with me or any one else felt the same?
These are the memorable words of Jim Rohn! What are your thoughts on these?
Earn Money just foR reading mails & also Recharge Your Mobile Free Online Recharge Your Mobile Free Online & also earn and get a cheque at your doorstep PICKZUP -...
It happens with many people ! They are unable to let go and move on with their lives when they have had some unpleasant experiences in life .I personally feel that they are...
You might be interested to note that this place is open for tourists from June through October end, however I find it best to visit during September end to October any time. With...
I'd this question puzzling when indians are eager to hang Terrorist like Kasab,Afzal guru & many more what you feels
In ancient periods, men as well as women use to wear jewellery. Now only women prefer to wear jewellery. Why? Why men don't wear anything like "mangal sutra"? Men can...
We all collect something throughout our life. What have you collected so far?
We all know that labor has become very expensive these days and getting even a small job done eats into our budget ! So many people nowadays do DIY ( Do It Yourself ) jobs...
Please do not confuse this for other threads related to dreams! What I mean is, sometimes we see dreams about great personal losses, maybe loss of possessions or loved ones...
We all want that T20 match between India and New Zealand must not be called off like that on 7-Sep... What say guys...
Lets discuss about the last thing you brought. I brought a pair of shoes.
We all like small kids, but what you like the most about small kids?
Husband as well as friend of a woman left her behind out of cowardice. She was raped. Obviously, a woman cannot these days expect protection even from nearest. However, hes...
Can anybody explain me the reason behind the colour of love? Love is always defined as red. Why not blue, green or yellow?