OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Friends there are different types of balls used in different type of games. Why the shape and size of the balls are not same?
Friends I have always seen that where ever I go on trip be it in India or abroad, I visit temples. Did you have the same experience?
Friends we all are dissatisfied with many a things in our day to day life. If you get a chance to become CM of your state for 1day, what will you do? I know this is some what...
Friends there will be three options given to you. Which one you will choose and why? 1. 1 million dollar 2. A lonely island 3. A palace of a king
Staying away from home town as a part of job has both advantages and disadvantages. Advantage is that you never get time or opportunity to interfere in the problems or privacy of...
Few days back India bagged six medals in Olympic . Now first medal for India in para-Olympic.Girish Hosangara have won the silver there. Congratulation to him. Friends...
In last two test matches Sachin was bold several times.Many are saying that sachin should decleare his retirement now. What do you think?
Today is the Birthday of Mother Teresa . She was really a mother of our nation. Remember this day. Happy birthday to mother.
Let me quote a few examples...... Cricket world without Sachin Tendulkar or Bollywood music without Lataji......Can you ever think of it!!! Never. There are some persons/things...
"God has set his intentions in the flowers,in the dawn,in the spring - it's his will that we should love"- Victor Hugo Your comments,please! {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
"Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved" - Victor Hugo The great man said it all! What do you say? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8599]}
I hope there are big movie freeks in this Forum and i want to know about your views that is the Language of a movie stops your from watching it ? If its a good movie with...
Why is the letter T like an island?
First of all, I apologize for starting the previous topic without actually phrasing it properly I shall make my question more specific and really looking forward to get...
A simple question for you people to answer....... :cheer: According to you, what's the real win over our competitors or the persons who hate us? :evil: :evil:
In a payment profile option when i try to enter my state.It cannot found.Now how can i get my payment.My State Is New Delhi.Please help me in this regard...............
I said to post some pictures of flowers from my garden. So here it is. I am happy sharing these here. Hope you all will like . {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8650]} {CJATTACHMENT...
I am not able to submit the article????? can you???
http://pages.rediff.com/video/92945/7546108/heart-attack-due-to-tv-serial-video
http://www.totaltv.in/index.php?nid=4615&id=68