OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

There are some publicity stunts that irritate. some are: http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/10-ill-advised-publicity-stunts-1346228932-slideshow/
FOR FITNESS YOGA
What you think of out door games?
What you feel about the new movies which releases.Are the stories good or new type of cinemas are meaningless?
Here I am not talking about the large Industrialists,Builders,Politicians and others who all do it on a regular basis and manage to get away with it most of the time... This...
Some people live to eat while others eat to live. I am not a big foodie so I eat to live only. How do you think about it?
A teacher has shamed the entire teaching profession by his heinous conduct of pushing a girl to flesh...
why bad spreads fast than good?
Scooters have many advantages as compared to bigger vehicles. These can move through narrow lanes and need less space for parking. These also use less fuel. some best...
I have seen people who are calm and polite are often treated badly by people and are thought to be weaker than others :evil: but being polite does not mean that a person is...
Amitabh Bachan is nominated as the best actor. But the 'best actor' does not agree. According to hin, actors cannot be graded. Every one is...
Friends if you just look around you on the street, you will see different types of people walking on the road. Just a general discussion I want to arise. Who are real educated...
Friends I have seen many couples who get married according to their choice and later repent. In such cases, either wife is elder than her husband or husband is much older than...
i have logged on into boddunan after a v long time...since the site is changes now, someone please tell me how to check my earnings
Durga puja is widely celebrated in Bengal.It is the main festival of Bengali's.People buy new clothes on this day.And now just only 47 days left for this puja.
It occurred in the late midnight of Onam.....when Kerala was just to celebrate Thiruvonam. Road repairing works were going on in Kannur and after a day's work, workers forget...
When i came to Thrissur for the first time, before 5 years......I didn't like this place. It was mainly because of vast difference of spoken language. I thought, in which...
I have seen , not just here but across the net on many other discussion forums, discussion starters feel that everyone should agree with them and their topic of discussion . Is...
Tomorrow is teacher's day.The birthday of Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.Wish all the teacher's a very happy teacher's day.
Friends I love watching wrestling matches be TNA impact or WWE RAW or Smack Down. My favourite wrestlers are Undertaker, John Cina, Jeff Hardy and Shawn Michels. Who is your...