OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi everyone, since everyone's goal here at Boddunan is to make money online (Full time or part time), I just thought I would start this thread that would serve as a...
There are certain things that makes your resume look amateur. So be cautious. Some of the hints are given below:...
Do you think Pakistan is involve in current riots of Asam and Mumbai?
Which revenue programme is best Chitika or google adsense?
Do you call others[strangers] with the name of relations. example: uncle, aunt . I hate that type of calling. Madam or Sir is good. Without knowing their correct age some may...
A couple of years back I watched a movie. A couple going for a counseling when they quarrel each other. The counselor says, "Even if you quarrel each other and say, love not...
I got this idea from one of the most recent responses of Gulshanji in another thread. If we fear a person, can we love or respect him?? It's true, we can act as if we are...
IS There anyone whose last revenue is not added in his whole earning.My earning is not added or admin miss it to add in my...
Taliban is not content with any thing less than capital punishment even for innocent partying and dancing. They beheaded seventeen persons for the offence of participating in a...
With the disintegration of the joint family system , many things changed in our society. As families became nuclear and self sufficient, it also made them less dependent on the...
Here are some tablets at low cost. http://in.video.yahoo.com/blogs/st/latest-tablets-small-budget-071133735.html
Vacancy not for Indians/ Asians- This racial discrimination was revealed through an advertisement for petty job in Australia. This outraged the Asians and Indians....
Many people tend to put off things to a later date or time...Such a habit is called Procrastination which simply means To put off doing something, especially out of habitual...
How do you all feel just the night before going on a trip.I just feel excited eager to see the places.Almost lost sleep the night before the trip.
101-year-old Florence Detlor - the oldest Facebook user. http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/7277.html
Today evening I heard the news that a passenger plane was hijacked.The plane was from Spanish city of Malaga.
I do believe numerology. What about you. My Sun Sign is -Sagittarus My Birth date is -4
Cartoon shows are very favorite of mine.I love Chota Bheem cartoon.Do you love to see cartoon. :P :P :P :P
I am surprised to see few threads where I am not able to respond even though these threads are not...
What is shocking this time is that there were about 700 girls and boys from 9th to 12th standards! :unsure: They were being served alcohol and police suspect, drugs too! This...