OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

With the increased use of computers in offices we don't often write something on the paper.It looks strange and lazy if someone asks me to write 20 lines in a go.I have literaly...
I read somewhere that this time it is a Chinese who became Miss world .I am really shocked to see it because when it comes to beauty Chinese are not considered favourites but how...
How many of you love the rain?What impact does it throws in your mind and heart?
do you accept above line. share your views.
I generally don't pray to GOD everyday. what happen if a person doesn't have an habit of praying Daily? Is the respect towards the GOD reduces or remain the same? What is the...
We may soon get rid of high petroleum cost. Electronic scooters may be introduced soon. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/bmw-unveils-c-evolution-electric-scooter-slideshow/
Love failure, betrayed in love, raped victim, unmarried, not having kids, alone in the old age and many other reasons.........many such factors can make a woman unlucky....
5 Sms limit upsets youngsters. What about you. Iam not sending sms daily. very rarely sending. what about you.
From Today that is 22nd and 23rd August bank will remain closed.Many people had to suffer regarding the strike.Our country had to undergo heavy loss.
A case of brutal ragging with blades has been noticed. This is at class VIII level....
Rajesh Khanna's daughters have renamed his bungalow from ‘Ashirwaad’ to ‘Vardaan Ashirwaad’. Kakaji's father had given the name as he felt whenever anybody writes to his son, he...
Three liters of water per day = no diseases. How much water are you consuming every day?
I only realized when I logged into my Facebook that it is Atul's birthday today!! Atul, Wish you many many happy returns of the day!! :) :) :) Many apologies for not...
A three year old girl has been jailed in Pakistan. Her crime- She violated the 'blasphemy law' by burning some pages of Holy Book. No body bothered to see that a girl...
Double-decker train is going to replace the Jaipur-Delhi non-stop special and would have Gurgaon, Delhi Cant and Delhi Sarairohilla as its halt stations.Now people can reach from...
In todays world every family complains or don‘t understand why there children always want to put down there parents expectation . Many ways divide between parents expectation...
Let me start first. Sagay means help. mary is the name of jesus mother.
When going for exam if I study all the questions also I am feel my mind is blank. :blink: :silly: What about you? Do you have exam fear? Let Share.
corporal punishment in schools is mostly prohibited. But still there is angry and uncontrolled thrashing of students by some teachers. One teacher in J & K hit a student...
Hai friends Today our friend, the valuable member of boddunan Sasikanth's Birthday. Let us wish him and bless him. Thank you