OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Now, I think all parents including me often complaint......."You are not hearing my words. When I was a kid I fear my parents and teachers a lot. Now I have to repeatedly...
From the early childhood itself, girls are asked to remain cool and patient even if fault is not hers. If she remain strong in her decisions, she is given name 'stubborn'. Being...
This is a matter of national pride. Indian navy gets world class with addition of 46 ships more and submarines....
It goes to credit of our government that there is sharp fall in number of HIV cases. http://www.thehindu.com/health/medicine-and-research/article3775838.ece
What is the difference between work out and work around?
Congratulations Sandhya ji, you have completed 15000 posts and became a caesar. You are the First emperor who have reached this level. This is a record broken in boddunan. This...
A member in parliament wants to know this- 1-why do have so many names for our country - what is the real name? 2- Do we have a proper national anthem that has some thing to...
I was talking to a government official the other day who works for the education department in our state.While talking, he said about a job opportunity that was open and...
Yesterday rumour bound North East to leave Bangalore,Delhi and other places where they came to study or for their job.Government gave assurance for the security of North East...
There is a thread about GREATEST INDIAN SO FAR. Human history is very long. There are many individuals who contributed to human civilization. we are at present stage because...
The Comptroller & Auditor General of India has adversely commented on allocation of coal blocks to private properties leading to heavy loss to exchequer. The Union...
I don't know if a Caesar is more powerful than an emperor giving rise to a question if Boddunan's titles are framed by giving attention to their underlying meanings? Similarly...
History records numerous tales of misery wrought upon the people by abuses of powers vested in wrong hands. Not only the people suffered - its wielders too at times were the...
I mean what is the use of government sponsored campaigns against cigarettes and liquor if these two items are their main source of revenue? If they want people to stay away, they...
Is any of our members follow Gandhi giri? If yes, please share your experiences :)
:) Boddunan is having a new theme but difficult to understand....... i am not able to see where exactly is my earned money so far..........
Youths are the vibrant face of the nation. They bubble with energies and set new sights creating new horizons of hopes,aspirations and whatever you can imagine. Keeping that in...
Judicial overreach is judicial activism and against the principle of division of functions between executive and judiciary. But judicial outreach is genuine right of people to...
Many times i had been in confusion when any beggar has come to beg something from me. I don't understand whether i should give anything or money to them or not? Sometimes I do...
Ramzan Mubarak to all of you