OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Manmohan Singh's comments that he would be too happy to see Rahul Gandhi in his cabinet has a ring of lack of self-respect and projects him as one of the sycophants of Gandhi...
The social issues raised by the much popular show of the Actor Amir Khan was followed by many strict actions taken by the government. Though I appreciate the actors great move...
Men or Women who do you think have to struggle more in their day to day lives? Women besides a job (if working) also have to look and manage all the household affairs. On the...
Here is a pictorial bouquet to the "Hawa hawai..." star, who turns 49 today. Happy Birth day to you.
Sycophant meaning - A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people( Wikipedia) When we look around we find most people currying favors with...
The Independence Day of India, celebrated on 15 August, is a holiday commemorating India's independence from the British rule and its birth as a sovereign nation on 15 August...
As is said "if there is God there is Devil". Do you believe that ghosts exist? If yes why? I would love to know if any such instances occured in your life that forced...
It appears that Baba Ramdev is occupying the space left by exit of team anna from the anti corruption stage. Baba Ramdev with his saffron attire, persuasive but forceful style...
Cricket is a religion in India! we are glued to the television sets during the cricket matches. As far as Hockey is concerned I am sure even half the population has never watched...
Latest trend of Gold ornaments is 916 BIS Hallmarked. We will get the present market price of gold only if it's 916 Hallmarked and all jewelleries accept them, if ornaments have...
Colour give all shades to life and I want my life to be colorful. What about you? A life without colours can't be imagined. Isn't it? Happiness has blue colour.......Sorrows...
The World's hottest places Just see once the World's hottest places. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/hottest-places-around-the-world.html
Former Maharashtra CM Vilasrao Deshmukh passes away http://in.news.yahoo.com/former-maharashtra-cm-vilasrao-deshmukh-passes-away-20120814.html This is really a sad news.
A very, very happy 65th Independence day to all in boddunan family. :) :) :)
Let we start discussing about Green Tea and its benefits.
Do you know your neighbors well? do you interact with them regularly?.... I was surprised when I read a news item in our local papers stating that a housewife was attacked by...
A trip to Palaruvi in the first sem BSc, A trip to Aathirapally waterfalls in the 5th sem Bsc and a trucking to Bhootapandy in the first sem PG.....that are my only memories of...
Almost all the religious scriptures and texts are of the opinion that everything in life is pre destined... However, I find that hard to believe simply because our maker...
How was your first date or how would you want your first date to be like ? I am looking forward to some creative answers to the question ;)
The chief Justice has cautioned against over zeal in Judicial Accounting Bill that seeks to curb corruption in judiciary. The chief Justice opines that judicial accountability...