OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi friends, have you seen today's Google doodle? If not just go to google.com and check it out. You can actually play it. :)
People throw stones at those trees only, bearing fruits. Is it right? What do you think? :cheer: :cheer:
My degree life has brought a lot of positive changes in me. I don't mingle with people easily in my childhood. From a calm, quiet and reserved girl, I changed to a talkative girl...
:) Hi everyone I am new to the site and need your guidance on how shall I start. I am keen to write articles. Kindly enlighten me. :)
No doubt, she is the best female playback singer of present Indian cinema. She sings in many Indian languages and I have to tell you, for a small amount comparing to Bollywood,...
What happened to this site? I replied 4 topics on forum but my points are not added.I saw my points 1463 and after posting 4 topic it still remained same.Please solve it..
It is said that man is born free but everywhere he is in chains. Is this not contradictory. Let us discuss this.
Hi friends, if you wanna check it you can do it on typeracer.com. My highest speed is 85 wpm. What's yours? You can provide some tips for fast typing. :)
Narcissum means being engrossed in oneself and one’s own doings and one’s own importance.It can be a dangerous trait when it reaches unhealthy levels..No doubt we all have this...
How to join Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Programme?
To my mind most of the time trouble break out when we treat this kind of relationship as perfectly real ones! What are your thoughts on this?
With the Independence day next week a sense of pride fills me that I am born in India and I am sure every Indian has the same feeling. Which song will you like to sing on the day...
Some people trying to win others to their own way of thinking do too much talking themselves!! Some times they succeed but most of the times they become a laughing stock in the...
There are certain things that a 'killer' employees does before noon. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/12-things-killer-employees-do-before-noon-slideshow/
U.P. minister has advised employees to perform well. Then they may indulge in small corruption but they must not exceed. Apparently, u.P. minister is practical. He believes that...
There was a time when being a middle child was considered to be disadvantageous, however now studies have proved that it is no longer the case with many successful people being...
After reading about Wisconsin Gurdwara killing, i was totally disturbed from yesterday.. it could have been another Jallianwala Bagh massacre.. Share your views on this incidents..
It's not a funny question......but a serious discussion......a serious problem faced by many families of our country. 1 year has past since I came to Thrissur. Within this...
If we see old songs, they give importance to melody and they use 'ragas' to create magic. But as time moved forward, pace of songs are also seen increasing everyday. Though...