OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Last year we went to Goa for a holiday and I found an Australian fully covered in tattoos except his face.He said it was teachings from Bible and also 'om' and some Hebrew words...
Today is the Birthday of Kishore Kumar.Let pay homage to him.
Which lipstick brand you prefer most and why?
Gold prices are always increasing. What about your view about gold. do share your views.
I really love to buy things if I get it in discount ;) What about you people? Do you people go for discount sales or do you feel it's just some kind of cheatings???? What's...
There are many features like forums, polls, games and much more. Which of them is your favorite? :)
Hi friends, now mobile phones are just a little lower than computers. They can do pretty much everything that a computer does. Which is the best mobile OS according to you? The...
5Th August is celebrated as friendship.All over the world friendship day will be celebrated.I will wish all my very special friend.SO for all my boddunan friend Happy Friendship...
The politicians forgotten to have doors for bathrooms which they build under Rajiv gruha buildings. The girls are using their duppatas as doors. I am feeling so much shy for...
It's true only a few are lucky enough to get success in love. More than 80% are failures. At that time, failed lovers may think, "It will remain forever in heart with that...
Can any one tell me about how to earn money by writing articles online? If any one know please tell me. Thank You, Saritha
Let us discuss about of-screen relatives of Indian film Industry. How many of you know Mani Ratnam and Kamal Hassan are close relatives. Mani Ratnam married actress Suhasini...
What is the use of forums in boddunan.com Can any one tell me can we earn money through forums in boddunan
How many of you post 5 articles daily in Boddunan.com
Somebody may having stage and somebody may participate all events very boldly. what about you
I prefer to get appreciation of 1 right person than getting it from 1000 wrong persons. What about you? :) :) :)
Hi friends, what do you think about Google Plus. It is growing popular now-a-days. Will it overtake Facebook?
Is intelligence by birth or through experience? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8556]}
This week Janmastami will be celebrated.The birth of lord Krishna.I am going to arrange a small puja in my house.How you all will celebrate this day? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8568]}
Hot news - Anna hajarey and his group drop his fasting